Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone been to France?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
What is it like? is it as difficult to get women there as it is in the UK or Germany?

my grandma is French
I've been there a few times as a child
I can't answer your questions tho

my grandma is French
I've been there a few times as a child
I can't answer your questions tho
ur grandma was prob fucked by german soldier during world war, im so sorry bro

It's a very charming country, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Paris and different castles/palaces are so stunning, they are absolutely worth seeing imo.
As for inceldom, average French man is quite handsome and well-groomed. They also tend to be flirtatious and low inhib, so inceldom isn't such a big issue there.

It's a very charming country, one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Paris and different castles/palaces are so stunning, they are absolutely worth seeing imo.
As for inceldom, average French man is quite handsome and well-groomed. They also tend to be flirtatious and low inhib, so inceldom isn't such a big issue there.
you were in France :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: slayer

Blet and againt to feel travelmogged :/

Paris and different castles/palaces are so stunning
Most people online say that Paris is a shithole nowadays. I haven't been in the inner city or anywhere near the Eiffel tower but I've been on the outskirts. It looked very gloomy and dirty and there were literally no white/native French people. It didn't seem like the capital city of a western country, more like some American shithole.

Most people online say that Paris is a shithole nowadays. I haven't been in the inner city or anywhere near the Eiffel tower but I've been on the outskirts. It looked very gloomy and dirty and there were literally no white/native French people. It didn't seem like the capital city of a western country, more like some American shithole.
Honestly, I only went on work trips there, so I've only been in the "representative" neighbourhoods, which are lovely.
From what I've heard, it's just like you say - outskirts are full of immigrants who can't utter one word in French. But even then, I think anyone who has the means to visit France should do it. Paris and Versailles left the biggest impression on me, no wonder they inspired so many talented artists and writers. It's a shame you didn't get to visit them.

I dont like france

Went to Paris once and Marseilles. Paris had soldiers walking around with guns and Marseilles had kind of a favella district which we didn't go to.

yes and it is a shithole, turns out taking in millions of basedfugees doesnt do good

never been there but heard hypergamy is bad

French are the biggest cucks and fags

I fuck France I burn France

5 years ago if i remember correctly. It was nice.

I would like to visit France but ONLY for the sights and architecture; I refrained from doing so because of the people. Nearly every French person I’ve met is too moody, argumentative, and low inhib for me (based on my interaction with French tourists in other countries and French people living in the US)

I was in Alsace for a few days.
It was gay tbh.

20 years ago Paris was arguably the best city in the world, but now whenever I go I just think what a shithole, even in the supposedly nice areas.

Oh yeah you will get mogged to hell by 6'4'' Tyrone's literally everywhere

I visited France many years ago. It was decent tbh. Good, healthy, tasty breakfasts. Would probably go back.

been there 2 times as a kid so i dont know