Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone been to Brazil?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I live in Brazil, but as a local I don't get any special treatment. I talked to an American guy who had visited Brazil; and judging by what he said, his experience was totally different from mine. Women gave him that special treatment because he was an American.

I had been thinking about this when it finally hit me: I will pretend to be an American. I will order clothes from Amazon.com and will approch a foid in the street in English. She will probably get impressed by my Americanness and that will lead to her letting me stick my penis in her latina folds.

Cope. Are you white? Do you have an accent? If so it won’t work.

As for me, I’ve never been.

I live in Brazil, but as a local I don't get any special treatment. I talked to an American guy who had visited Brazil; and judging by what he said, his experience was totally different from mine. Women gave him that special treatment because he was an American.

I had been thinking about this when it finally hit me: I will pretend to be an American. I will order clothes from Amazon.com and will approch a foid in the street in English. She will probably get impressed by my Americanness and that will lead to her letting me stick my penis in her latina folds.
Are you white enough and have a foreign accent for that to work?

Cope. Are you white? Do you have an accent? If so it won’t work.

As for me, I’ve never been.
Once I convinced a Canadian girl that I was British. I can fake accents

Once I convinced a Canadian girl that I was British. I can fake accents
It sounds like you can play greencard game. Just practice your accent a bit before trying.

Are you white enough and have a foreign accent for that to work?

I am non white. But it doesn't matter as long as you come from a rich country. I will have to order nike shoes and other branded clothes. I will pretend that I live the bling lifestyle, and they will fall for it.

I’ve watched enough bestgore videos to know that Brazil should be avoided.

just run favela drug/gun trafficking game

I have already tried that game. I approached girls in a club speaking English and saying I was Swiss. I was able to fool one for some minutes (although she was suspicious of me) but got rejected, then the second one noticed right away I was faking it and screamed "SOU SAPATÃO, CONHECE?" (I'm a dyke, do you know it?) to my face, which left me without action.

I also tried it during day game but the vast majority of foids didn't know how to speak English and just fled from me.

Hmm I am curry with a whitewashed American voice. Will they hate me ? Cuz some kid from Brazil was being racist to me on kik :(

Closest I've been was playing Max Payne 3.
"Max becomes employed as a private security contractor in Brazil, but quickly becomes entangled in a quest filled with death and betrayal "
So basically yes.

I have already tried that game. I approached girls in a club speaking English and saying I was Swiss. I was able to fool one for some minutes (although she was suspicious of me) but got rejected, then the second one noticed right away I was faking it and screamed "SOU SAPATÃO, CONHECE?" (I'm a dyke, do you know it?) to my face, which left me without action.

I also tried it during day game but the vast majority of foids didn't know how to speak English and just fled from me.
Hahaha. I wonder how they were able to tell. Maybe we have a certain way that gives out that we are Brazilians.

I’ve watched enough bestgore videos to know that Brazil should be avoided.

There are several pieces of Portugal here. You as white gringo would make a lot of success here.

Last edited:
No bro, Brazil seems like a shithole tbh. I would rather go to Portugal to get the Portuguese experience

can u record an audio of u speaking english? i'll tell u if u sound american or not

No bro, Brazil seems like a shithole tbh. I would rather go to Portugal to get the Portuguese experience
See the video I sent, there are dozens of cities like the Portuguese villages still preserved here, and if you're white it will still be more successful than in Portugal.

See the video I sent, there are dozens of cities like the Portuguese villages still preserved here, and if you're white it will still be more successful than in Portugal.
I'm an olive skinned Egyptiancel (From America though if that helps), I doubt I can run 3rd world game.

I'm an olive skinned Egyptiancel (From America though if that helps), I doubt I can run 3rd world game.
Thats complicated, many here seem to be Egyptians or depending on the mix seem curry, at least in my town whites are minority.

Last edited:
I heard brazil is good if you are rich and white

When exchange students came to my school, they all got special treatment. Obviously this could be because they are exchange students.

When exchange students came to my school, they all got special treatment. Obviously this could be because they are exchange students.
are you from brazil

@Smallondick
@Cuyen

Yeah, I'm brazilian.

Closest I've been was playing Max Payne 3.
"Max becomes employed as a private security contractor in Brazil, but quickly becomes entangled in a quest filled with death and betrayal "
So basically yes.
just Payne maxx bro

I am shitskin ethnic, who was born and raised in the USA. can i get Brazilian bitches with my american accent?

Wanted to go, was even invited by someone once, I don't have contact anymore. Lost this opportunity.

Btw., looking at crime stats, videos, gore, etc. this place is a fucking shithole.

Even the more dangerous places in Middle-East/Egypt is a joke compared to it.

At least, here in Europe, I can go out at day and night time without the fear of being assaulted or killed, every time.

Was fascinated though by the construction of Brasilia, his architect, and some landscapes I saw on a media.

No man I'm scared to death of that shithole. No offense to any Brazilians but you people need to get your drug wars and political corruption under control, quick!

brazil is just pure insanity.. some of the gore videos from there make you double check reality... me never stepping foot there

brazil is incomprehensibly brutal for incels

I refuse to set foot in Latin America.

brazil is incomprehensibly brutal for incels
favelacels on suicide watch

7a7.gif