Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone been to Belarus?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
How over is it in that country? the women there mog the shit out of mutt Brazilian women. You look at the face of Belarusian girls, and then you look at the face of faveladas, and you ask yourself if the two belong to the same species. It's a whole different world.

The country is small and there a lot of girls using Badoo. I doubt they're out looking for Chad, they probably want a rich old guy. It might be worth to moneymax just to fuck and dump those hoes.

I've met one belarusian girl at uni.
She was ugly but rejected me and orbited our chadlite tallfag room mate

My friend has been there. he told me that its just shitty EE country ngl

No, it is neighbor, but never been there :/

My friend has been there. he told me that its just shitty EE country ngl

I just wanted an Aryan girl, man. Just one... :( :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Belarus is probably the country in europe in which there are less hypergamy.

In Italy and in the other western european countries I have literally 0 match but when I put my profile on Badoo in Belarus year ago I had received many matches.

would be my favorite choice of EE countries to try and ascend in but i have no resources to go their atm

I'm just back from Moldova. For couple hundred bucks you can get an 18 years old pussy + GFE for a week. You even may ascend there. Very poor place with super hot girls.

Nope. It's not the type of place to which I'd be inclined to go tbh.

Would be a okay place to ascend. Problem is you can never come back to the west or else she'll turn into a whore. They are a very traditional society, which is why the girls are like that.

I'd recommend watching Bald and Bankrupt on Youtube.
He travels around more obscure regions of the world, especially Eastern Europe and films himself exploring and interacting with the locals.
He has a bunch of videos of himself in Belarus and the people seem nice.