Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone been on anti psychotic meds?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
If you have, do you still have long lasting side effects?

I take olanzapine because my parents force me and they make me hungry and hard to think

I took them over a period of only 1 week, they were supposed to help me overcome drug addiction. They made me so tired I couldn’t even work anymore, I was sleepy 24/7, so I stopped. I realized it’s easier to do it fully natural without medication, it’s totally overrated.

I was forced to took it and it made me into a suicidal rotter

I take olanzapine because my parents force me and they make me hungry and hard to think
That drug is literally like meth lol stop taking it. It will ruin your brain even long term. I took something similar and my memory is fucked.

If you have, do you still have long lasting side effects?
Thank god no, I felt like I was hearing voices a couple times when walking around at night but I probably won’t be needing them.

If I do actually go schizo thougu I’m fucked

I was forced to took it and it made me into a suicidal rotter
It made me similar ngl. I was restless as shit and couldnt even do basic tasks like doomscroll. I was pacing around 24/7. I was not even mentally ill before, just non nt and because i didnt seem non nt due to my school history they just assumed muh schizo. Now im mentally fucked and i havent truly recovered

It made me similar ngl. I was restless as shit and couldnt even do basic tasks like doomscroll. I was pacing around 24/7. I was not even mentally ill before, just non nt and because i didnt seem non nt due to my school history they just assumed muh schizo. Now im mentally fucked and i havent truly recovered
I was running everyday multiple times before and going to the gym and now I don't even have the energy to masturbate. I wasn't even psychotic I was just slightly autistic but now I have autistic ocd

I was running everyday multiple times before and going to the gym and now I don't even have the energy to masturbate. I wasn't even psychotic I was just slightly autistic but now I have autistic ocd
My condolences, its saddening how carefree psychiatrists are in impulsively misdiagnosing people. They’re mostly frauds who want to be seen as competent so they hand out zoomer meme diagnoses like candy, they also want to help pharmaceutical companies. You should recover if you werent on them for too long, i was on them for like half a year so im mentally fucked. Just healthmax to compensate.