Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Has anyone been called an Incel irl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
Ngl, it's only happened a select few times and it was more so that I was low value and beta, not explicitly "Incel". I speculate the term is so incendiary, people, esp. foids, don't use it because of conflict aversion. The only ones to outright insult me are other men trying to show off to foids by bullying me.

I know it's the depression and magical thinking but sometimes I can sense peoples perception of me. If I am affable and polite, I'm pitiful. If I'm abrasive, I'm a creep. But I've yet to be called an incel irl by a feeemale.

Last edited:
I ask because I was in an argument with someone. They asked how did I know I was an incel if nobody's called me one irl? I guess the premise is I need external validation to confirm my reality, but looking at all the blackpill info, all I can tell myself if the shoe fits.. Im an incel. Whether someone calls me one seems irrelevant.

family member said i "acted like an incel" but in a more joking manner
only time the term "incel" was actually used

been called equivalent terms like beta and bitch and pussy but only that family member used the term incel

No, but I was once in a conversation where someone briefly talked about incels. It was as uncomfortable as you can imagine.

The term incel isn't used in my country tbh

Past few years very rarely visiting that so called "reality"

On chat sites people have said that to me
Never in person.

No. But most people probably call me incel inside their minds.

Foid called me one for making a repeal the 19th joke in my government class in 10th grade thats about it though I mostly see it online

Your custom title made me laugh at first... then I got upset, because I too am worth less than shit.

I have been called 'not a man'. Does that count?

Never noone knows what an incel is.

I don't interact with people alot, but they probably call me all kind of names in their head.

family member said i "acted like an incel" but in a more joking manner
only time the term "incel" was actually used

been called equivalent terms like beta and bitch and pussy but only that family member used the term incel
Your custom title made me laugh at first... then I got upset, because I too am worth less than shit.
We must have the same sense of humor. Ngl, I find it funny too in a self deprecating kind of way.

I once was messaging a girl and told her things that what were basically the blackpill. I told her it was very good news for her but bad news for me. Then, on top of that, I thought it would be funny if I annoyed her about her boyfriend (This girl was a previous oneitis but at that point I no longer cared about her, I was just messing around and to see how receptive she would be to blackpill ideas since she's pretty intelligent, I tried to sound autistic as possible though admittedly some of it was just natural sperginess)

She said "You sound like one of those creepy Reddit incels", which is exactly what I was going for. Other than that, I never got called an incel by anybody else because in that specific conversation I was putting on a specific character. I kinda regret that now. Although, she never mentioned it again though and acts nornal around me.

A lot of people I know browse Reddit, so they probably know the term incel and have a caricature in their head of what they are, maybe I'll get called one in the future just for being a quiet low-status male who keeps to himself or whatever.

Pretty much nobody here understands what that means, so no.

Nope, but people have given me shit for sexual inexperience, I've been virgin shamed. Luckily I don't interact with people that much these days.

A normalfag calling an incel "incel" is like a white calling a black person nigger

Not once but they probably assume it

My family kind of understand it's over, and i suspect that strangers are too afraid i'd go ER, my face scream incel and virgin that has been bullied all his life.

I don't interact with people alot, but they probably call me all kind of names in their head.
i suspect this to be the case for me as well. i don't interact with people and the only time i leave my home is to go and get food where i use self-serve.

Yeah in a joking manner

Never but I once was told by a tall guy with a 6/10 face that I’ll never get laid (not verbatim)

I’ve been called school shooter, virgin, beta, etc.

I don’t know fashion, I’m an introverted manlet with a recessed maxilla. It’s just warranted.

Never but I probably will when incels become a household topic

Every time at work. But I let them know about it, and when it was amusing at first, it enrages me alot, especially when coworker calls me like that in front of customers.

Yes at the Joker screening ngl, the worst part is it was unprovoked
I’ve been called school shooter, virgin, beta, etc.
Also these at other times but again, unprovoked

Once, only happened because i was saying some blackpill stuff. Ive been called a school shooter and virgin plenty of times though

No, I don't think the term is the first to pops into most normies minds. I can tell how people think of me, especially women. For example, with coworkers I've worked with for years they've known me long enough to know I don't have a gf and rightfully assume I don't date, don't go out, and don't have a social life. They're not calling me incel, but they can tell I'm a loser and don't want anything to do with me outside of work.

I've been called autistic, school shooter, psycho and more.
Also, a normie called me Tyler1.

So what I've gathered from this thread is that we're all just Chads in denial since normgroids don't call us incel IRL. Thank you IT, I've seen the error of my ways.

I told my friend to take a shower and he called me an incel.

No, I'd be surprised if anyone in my family or at work has had of the term tbh.

If someone saying “you get no bitches” counts