Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Has anyone been able to get over their stutter?

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Commander
★★
I feel like it's honestly getting worse. Even with benzos I still have a slight stutter. Especially when talking to my parents it gets really bad.

Has anyone here been able to do things to stutter less or is it hopeless. All the advice online seems to be gigacope "just get out of your comfort zone" bullshit kek.

I've always had a very bad stutter and I don't know if I'll ever be able to get rid of it. Seems like something that I'm stuck with for life

I've always had a very bad stutter and I don't know if I'll ever be able to get rid of it. Seems like something that I'm stuck with for life
Is it bad when talking to everyone or does it get worse or better depending on the person?

Is it bad when talking to everyone or does it get worse or better depending on the person?
It's slightly worse when talking to people I don't know but it's pretty bad either way

It's slightly worse when talking to people I don't know but it's pretty bad either way
Brutal. I went to speech therapy when I was 14 or 15 but it didn't help whatsoever

I had a speech impediment when i was younger, but got rid it when i was in 2nd grade

I never stutterred when I was a kid but i now talk so little that even saying few words can make me stutter

Brutal. I went to speech therapy when I was 14 or 15 but it didn't help whatsoever
I haven't tried speech therapy but I don't know if it would help me anyway

I haven't tried speech therapy but I don't know if it would help me anyway
I think it actually made it worse because I had to go with my Dad who would constantly say stuff about how I was the only kid my age going to a place like that and how pathetic I was

I used to stutter but after hs it went away by itself. Probably has to do that I'm not that anxious anymore

I feel like it's honestly getting worse. Even with benzos I still have a slight stutter. Especially when talking to my parents it gets really bad.

Has anyone here been able to do things to stutter less or is it hopeless. All the advice online seems to be gigacope "just get out of your comfort zone" bullshit kek.
N-N-no

I dont always stutter but when It happens its mainly because Im anxious but everytime I go outside Im anxious so its unavoidable
I know it sounds like cope but I just ignore it now theres not really anything I can do about it

I dont think my stutter is that bad anyway and its not as bad as my other speech impediments I always pronounce words wrong or have to repeat what I am saying

I only stutter when I talk to a cute gril tbh

It's hopeless, being a beta is ingrained into you, it's who you are, it has always been this way, genetic dead ends have no solution

I have a stutter pretty bad at times. Tyler1 had a clip of him explaining how he overcame his own stutter, helped me a little bit but it is still bad

I have a stutter pretty bad at times. Tyler1 had a clip of him explaining how he overcame his own stutter, helped me a little bit but it is still bad
I'll check that out

There was a chad singer back when I was a kid who had a bad stutter, who improved it a lot. He was called Gareth Gates. It's definitely something you can improve with speech therapy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5gf2BYEtPw

Meanwhile, I have a voice disorder, which you can't.