Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone attempted suicide?

Attempted suicide

• Total voters
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
This life is such a pain, I have always been misunderstood, rejected, bullied, ostracized. I could never get up. I never had a friend, nor a GF. I never lived. I have never really had support, I have been my whole life a mentalcel Incel.

One day, I said I had enough, at the beginning of my thirties, I made a suicide attempt.

Unfortunately, it failed.

Last edited:
Not yet. I could only do it to manipulate others and make them do what i want.

cant say that I have tbh

must be hell living as a 30 yr old+ incel

It was a boneheaded attempt but it was an attempt nonetheless

Nope. Things have sucked real bad but I still don't feel like it's worth dying over.

Nope. Things have sucked real bad but I still don't feel like it's worth dying over.
How old are you? I used to think the same up to my thirties.

When agepill meets inceldom it is the worst..Haven't thought about suicide much yet but it will only be harder with each year

Me. Couple of days ago.

When agepill meets inceldom it is the worst..Haven't thought about suicide much yet but it will only be harder with each year
Yeah, I'm thinking of suicide every day, or near.
Now I'll have to pillmaxx for it.

Took 66 tablets one time, but only ended up very sick and with a sore stomach,spend 3 nights in hospital and after that was sent to mental for a week

Took 66 tablets one time, but only ended up very sick and with a sore stomach,spend 3 nights in hospital and after that was sent to mental for a week
How was it in the mental? Which country?

Im going to wait some years.

Not too bad tbh, it was in northern Ireland
Looking at your avi, I thought you were from Cuba, srs.

What's your opinion on NHS, is it good and effective?

kinda, not really
I've mixed opioids and alcohol which can easily be fatal, thinking "yeah, I wanna have fun; if I die, I don't care"
I think I just kinda fell asleep for a few hours (I remember feeling crazy good, but I don't remember much in general), but woke up just fine (I didn't even have hangover) - maybe I've actually died and just switched to an alternative reality, idk

I've never seriously attempted it. I ODd on weak benzoish meds once (took about 50 of them) though and woke up in the hospital. It wasn't a cry for help, just wanted to be as drugged up as possible

I knew of two two popular chadlites in high school who committed sui. Still don’t know what to make of it or understand.

No man, havent found anything that gives 100% death.

Yup jumped off of a bridge twice.

No, but I almost downed a whole bottle of sleeping pills. The only thing that stopped me was all the new music I'd miss out on.

thought about it but never attempted

not yet

could easily happen in the future though

I tried to hang myself in my wardrobe, using belts to create a noose and strapped them to the iron for hanging clothes. As I lowered myself, I felt the blood drain from my eyes and that tingling antsy feeling all over my face. The iron came off its hinges though and I never attempted it again.

Last edited:
Nah I am always stuck in the planning phase. I can't get a gun in my country and my preferred way to sui is with a headshot. But even if I had a gun I probably wouldn't do it... to high inhib

yes, but I was failed. however i dont like to recall it.

I have harmed myself but never actually attempted suicide.