Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anybody here really tried cold approaching if so how did it turn out.

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How did cold approaching go for you ?

Cold approach is stupid as fuck

no thats autistic

You have to be on about the same inhibition level as Smooth Sanchez to do this. :feelsUgh:

Its completely pointless unless you are extremely attractive, and vast vast majority of men are not. If woman genuinely likes you, she approaches you or makes it known that she likes you. Cold approaching will never work, women don't care that you are low inhib or have a good personality, its about looks and women dismiss practically all men because of their looks

Most undignifying experience of my life

if foids don't approach YOU, it's over

Their pussy became like Sahara Desert to counter my cold

Once
Turned out she wasn't interested

Mostly politely rejected and ghosted on sight.

A couple years back before joining here, I used to do it sometimes when I would get really drunk.

If I did it to white foids, they would literally walk away. And I consider that a good response relatively speaking because the bad responses were flat out hostility kid you not.

Try being a 5'6 Asian dude hitting on white foids in SF. They'll just laugh, walk away, or get combative hostile with you.

When it happens, you don't even wanna believe it and barely realize it because you are drunk. Then when you sober up and go by your week seeing tons and tons of WMAF couples everywhere. You realize that even white men encounter these types of white women. Other men of color do as well and are doing the same thing chasing after noodlewhores who aren't as hostile or racist as white foids. Making our situation as Asian American men, far worst than it already is.

And it truly reminds you, if white foids weren't see cruel as the way that they are, we Asian men wouldn't be suffering so much. Not only do they cause a ton of white men to flee to Asian women, but hispanic, black, arab, and indian men as well. Because over time, those races of men can easily assess that Asian women are a lot less hostile than white women.

As an Asian American dude, fuck white women.

Last edited:
A couple years back before joining here, I used to do it sometimes when I would get really drunk.

If I did it to white foids, they would literally walk away. And I consider that a good response relatively speaking because the bad responses were flat out hostility kid you not.

Try being a 5'6 Asian dude hitting on white foids in SF. They'll just laugh, walk away, or get combative hostile with you.

When it happens, you don't even wanna believe it and barely realize it because you are drunk. Then when you sober up and go by your week seeing tons and tons of WMAF couples everywhere. You realize that even white men encounter these types of white women. Other men of color do as well and are doing the same thing chasing after noodlewhores who aren't as hostile as white foids. Making our situation as Asian American men, far worst than it already is.

And it truly reminds you, if white foids weren't see cruel as the way they are, we Asian men wouldn't be suffering so much. Not only do they cause a ton of white men to flee to Asian women, but hispanic, black, arab, and indian men as well. Because over time, those races of men can easily assess that Asian women are a lot less hostile than white women.

As an Asian American dude, fuck white women.
Norwegian here, my experience has been that even ethnic toilets are prima donnas.

I did, was accused of sexual harrasment, other time I was called flat out ugly and should kill myself

How did cold approaching go for you ?
Badly usually
People usually forgot about me the very next day even if i spent a couple hours talking to them
Also one time i was talking to a girl at a bar and she thought i was coming on to her she just said matter of factly that she had 3 boyfriends
Tldr its blackpilling