Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion has anybody else lost faith in the political leadership?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
In my country, there seems to be no candidate worth voting for. The liberals have been in power for a while and have offered nothing good and now the conservative party has garnered a significant amount of support but they aren't much different. No conservative would be ok with feminism, abWHOREtion, environmental degradation, secularism etc . The structure of this nation is pretty weak, there is no desire for nationalism, traditionalism or even patriotism at all. The only generation that SHOULD have some of these sentiments are quiet and don't give a fuck about the nation at all. I wonder if this country will collapse and civil war starts

There was no faith to begin with

1725909721603h
it got exposed here

Canada is not a nation, it's a colony of the bourgeoisie intended for mass importation and exploitation of genetically empoverished wageslaves

If ER made a political party I would vote for him any time. Mandatory foids for all men

In my country, there seems to be no candidate worth voting for. The liberals have been in power for a while and have offered nothing good and now the conservative party has garnered a significant amount of support but they aren't much different. No conservative would be ok with feminism, abWHOREtion, environmental degradation, secularism etc . The structure of this nation is pretty weak, there is no desire for nationalism, traditionalism or even patriotism at all. The only generation that SHOULD have some of these sentiments are quiet and don't give a fuck about the nation at all. I wonder if this country will collapse and civil war starts
Both (((Sides))):

Canada is not a nation, it's a colony of the bourgeoisie intended for mass importation and exploitation of genetically empoverished wageslaves
plus you have millions of jeets pouring into the country every single year

Voting is for normies plus it does fuck all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back