Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has any PUA come clean?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
It feels like the age of the PUA is now over, and they have quit their snake oil selling.

Does anyone know of a PUA who has come clean that it was all bullshit, and they mislead everyone?

Or has any PUA ended up roping due to the guilt they felt??

No, not at all.

even Roosh still acts like game is legit after "converting"

No I don’t know of any tbh

That's nothing, the ethnic PUA in Scotland got jailed for 3 years for TALKING to foids
No, not at all.

even Roosh still acts like game is legit after "converting"
When they convert what do u mean? They say PUA is morally wrong, or they admit it's a scam and only looks matter? I though roosh said it was wrong because it takes advantage of foids neural programming and their daddy issues?

Gotta keep running sewer game to get more toilets

Should be jailed for selling to currycels harrasing people :lul:

PUAs were narcissists and machiavellian schemers who knew actually what they were pulling and unrepentant. One guy called "Ray Gordan" did youtube videos of himself homeless, in ill-health, unshaven giving "life advice" on the stairwell of a train station where he was rough sleeping.

I think puahate ended most PUA careers by about 2013 which is when the popularity of Tinder sky-rocketed and the denial of the improtance of looks and "first impressions" (physical attractiveness) was beyond discussion at that point.

TL-DR Tinder ended the pua scam, 2015 scandals of both mainstream media (Julien Blanc) and fly-by-night pua pop-ups (simple pick up, daygame.com) being caught hiring actresses or being found on Sugar Daddy websites using losers botocamp cash to bait women.

In regard to PUAs who came clean, yes I had a couple of "approach coaches" who sheepishly admitted some big name PUAs were ruined in alimony payments or divorce courts.

2 all time classics, and the YouTube thumbnail captures all the essence and brutal reality if the video

Even their bootcamp footage is staged. No real woman would ever stop for a second for those losers in public.

Here's what happens when broke amatuer puas try it for real, secretly filming real reactions, without the budget to pay for actresses to pretend to be interested.

Last edited:
women use their hypergamy to push lonely autistic men into going to extreme measures like PUA to escape their loneliness. then these men are sent to prison. if anyone should be sent to prison, it should be the women who rejected him throughout his life, not him

I don't think the PUA guys see themselves as scammers. Many incels probably believed that stuff too at some point. On a logical level, if attraction is all about "personality", PUA is the correct answer in that the idea is to act and behave like Chad.

Turns out personality only matters AFTER looks but that doesn't mean the PUA people failed to identify the kind of personality traits women like in men. They did. And that's what makes the soy push against PUA which is increasingly being categorize as "harassment" completely and utterly hypocritical, because the same exact behavior is how Chad outdoes other Chads.

PUAs were narcissists and machiavellian schemers who knew actually what they were pulling and unrepentant. One guy called "Ray Gordan" did youtube videos of himself homeless, in ill-health, unshaven giving "life advice" on the stairwell of a train station where he was rough sleeping.

I think puahate ended most PUA careers by about 2013 which is when the popularity of Tinder sky-rocketed and the denial of the improtance of looks and "first impressions" (physical attractiveness) was beyond discussion at that point.

TL-DR Tinder ended the pua scam, 2015 scandals of both mainstream media (Julien Blanc) and fly-by-night pua pop-ups (simple pick up, daygame.com) being caught hiring actresses or being found on Sugar Daddy websites using losers botocamp cash to bait women.

In regard to PUAs who came clean, yes I had a couple of "approach coaches" who sheepishly admitted some big name PUAs were ruined in alimony payments or divorce courts.

Good post. You seem to have good knowledge of the history of PUA. Is that Ray Gordon video still online? I can't find it. He was a very weird guy in some videos I saw. I think he was threatening to sue PUAhate at one point. He was a poster there I think. What was your overall experience in PUA? Did you spend much money? You mentioned approach coaches.

PUA still exists. You’re delusional. I’ve seen ads for “tinder PUA”

there’s also this Canadian Indian guy named Justin marc

PUA still exists. You’re delusional. I’ve seen ads for “tinder PUA”

there’s also this Canadian Indian guy named Justin marc
Is he the really short one? Pretty sure he got exposed in like 2018?
Also he's Indian as fuck, looks like low value Dravidian, yet his name is Justin marc???

Is he the really short one? Pretty sure he got exposed in like 2018?
Also he's Indian as fuck, looks like low value Dravidian, yet his name is Justin marc???
Lol true. Likely a fake name

if anyone should be sent to prison, it should be the women who rejected him throughout his life, not him
Women literally get away with psychological terrorism

Can't imagine any of them would come clean, since they'd probably be sued overnight.