Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any of you successfully stopped wasting your time? (on video games, browsing random shit on the internet, TV shows/movies).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Mind sharing your methods if you have succeeded in doing that?

One of the biggest reason why I can't do it is that I don't have anything to replace it with. I have no literally no interests or passions. I'm basically anhedonic and my brain doesn't receive pleasure or excitement from anything. So I just rot and waste my time.

Of course, the other reason is that I feel like shit and I'm super anxious when not actively rotting and doing these things. It's like my brain wants to be glued to the computer screen, even if I'm not doing anything enjoyable. Because I've been doing this since I was little, it's literally all I know and it's super hard to not be on the computer.

I am just farming mounts in WoW. It is over here.

All I know is how to waste time

I mostly keep a balance. I browse .co for a while, but also on the side I am doing online courses and reading books. I can't really help you with that, and I know this sounds cucked and bluepilled, but it has to come from within you.

I'm replying your thread right now so no

Well what else is there to do when your not playing Vidya?

The things you mentioned in the title aren't 'wasting time' to me. I spend time LDARing here and browsing random shit on the internet because I enjoy it and get a laugh of it - that's time well spent to me.

Nope, cope or rope

If I stopped wasting time I would have nothing to do

The things you mentioned in the title aren't 'wasting time' to me. I spend time LDARing here and browsing random shit on the internet because I enjoy it and get a laugh of it - that's time well spent to me.

There is nothing else to do

right now i have stopped gaming and dont browse too much I am reading white nationalist books and building a gpu miner so I am occupied

I am just farming mounts in WoW. It is over here.
I quit a few days into BfA, not long after I reached 120. Fuck I'm still mad at Blizzard for all the money I wasted on WoW, especially on BfA which was and still is a huge dumpster fire devoid of any fun. Ironically though, I'm so bored I've been thinking of playing for 1 month again, though I know I'd be bored in 3 days and regret buying the month (even though I have enough bnet currency to buy like 5 months if I want to).
I mostly keep a balance. I browse .co for a while, but also on the side I am doing online courses and reading books. I can't really help you with that, and I know this sounds cucked and bluepilled, but it has to come from within you.
That's very true, it all has to come from within, you have to be ready for it. Otherwise somebody could be saying the wisest things in the world, the best advice, and it wouldn't make any difference at all.
Well what else is there to do when your not playing Vidya?
Unironically this, I am literally not being ironic when I agree with this. Though I'm also bored of games so I kinda play without much interest.

so coping is now considered wasting time? Are you suggest that we should spent more time working that we can betabux an obese kweeeeeen :soy:

right now i have stopped gaming and dont browse too much I am reading white nationalist books and building a gpu miner so I am occupied
I don't like nationalism cause it's exactly the people running the nation, the rich and the powerful, that are the ones fucking us in the ass.
so coping is now considered wasting time? Are you suggest that we should spent more time working that we can betabux an obese kweeeeeen :soy:
Idk, I'm just not deriving any enjoyment from it anymore. My brain feels like it hasn't received the dopamine it craves in years.

I am just gonna grind to surgerymaxx (yes that includes LL) to remove my life handicaps.

What are we supposed to do instead

Lately I can't even bare my own thoughts...It's sad.

I haven't so far. I don't watch jewtube and video games are not so exciting anymore. All I do is study and browse .co I think I'll just temp ban myself I'm spending too much time here

Idk, I'm just not deriving any enjoyment from it anymore. My brain feels like it hasn't received the dopamine it craves in years.

Life caught up to you. No more enjoyment from things you could do as teen / young adult. You may end up like grotesque just creating videos out of boredom or will rope very soon. I know that feel.

One of the biggest reason why I can't do it is that I don't have anything to replace it with. I have no literally no interests or passions. I'm basically anhedonic and my brain doesn't receive pleasure or excitement from anything. So I just rot and waste my time.

Of course, the other reason is that I feel like shit and I'm super anxious when not actively rotting and doing these things. It's like my brain wants to be glued to the computer screen, even if I'm not doing anything enjoyable. Because I've been doing this since I was little, it's literally all I know and it's super hard to not be on the computer.
There are obv things that would get you out of this state.

But they aren't things you'd ever get.

I haven't played games for as long as i can remember, except just the few past days

Method: Just delete the apps, no matter the progress, or delete accounts, if it's physical carttridge just stab them and throw them in the trash (nintendo for example)

Ideomogy: i hate the fact that i'm spending my time in someone else's world, someone else's dream, who has reached his goal. This is why i got more into game development, and am planning a project with 2 of me friends

On drugs yes, otherwise no I revert to the husk of a man I actually am and withdraw into lying in bed crying pretty much, ngl.

:feelsokman:

keep farming or you might become mountless and lose to a girl

This is why I have to farm mounts because I cannot drive. Farming mounts = collecting cars... Man I would love to collect cars and drive them. I got some mounts a couple of day though. I am farming all spots.

How is any of that a waste of time

Should be be 'productive' instead like some normie cunts

This is why I have to farm mounts because I cannot drive. Farming mounts = collecting cars... Man I would love to collect cars and drive them. I got some mounts a couple of day though. I am farming all spots.

ive played since cata so the only mounts i dont have is a bunch of the bfa ones and the world boss mounts.

ive been kind of lazy with farming them recently tho.