Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has any of you successfully immigrated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Immigrating seems pretty hard tbh. You'd be paid less and work shit jobs even if you're educated (well, if you have a STEM degree maybe you'd be alright), have to pay rent and all that stuff, seems to me like I'd still end up living paycheck to paycheck if I immigrated.

Last edited:
No, and I hope I'll never will immigrate somewhere.

What about living in another city/area in your country near your parents. You can take care of them or meet them and don't have to face the ppl that would recognize you.

i would love to leave my country one of these days, i hate where i live

What about living in another city/area in your country near your parents. You can take care of them or meet them and don't have to face the ppl that would recognize you.
This would be ideal if you want to get away from everyone that may recognise you. Though in certain countries no matter where you go it's just one big toilet.

Arent you already living paycheck to paycheck tho, afair you have $100 in savings

As in the aliens.

Me but feels gay and awkward to talk about it also I feel like a subhuman

Yes. :cryfeels:i want to go home