Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has any female ever larped on this site as incel and then came out about it?

wait idk actually

Yes bro. @catfishman23 claims to not be a virgin.

To my knowledge, there was one case of this happening shortly after .me/.is was opened. I think the foid infiltrator had well over 100 posts before being banned, but I forgot her username.

Theres like 2-10 of them probably posing right now, hey if you want some love and for me not to be so worthless HMU in my private messages I want to meet up and try out a relationship.

Theres like 2-10 of them probably posing right now, hey if you want some love and for me not to be so worthless HMU in my private messages I want to meet up and try out a relationship.
The foid worship and wk s have begun. Lol

Yes bro. And u suspect youre one of said females

The foid worship and wk s have begun. Lol
It's a blackpill because they wont I made an offer to change to be the nicest to them and the messages are not going to happen.

I think I know 2 users here who are foids but I'm not sure. I don't want to falsely accuse them.

anyone got the pic of that chewbacca girl? how ugly was she??:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

{{{The enemy is among us!}}}

They want to know what it's like to be an incel since for foids it's impossible to be one.