Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has another incel ever tried to pick on you (irl)?

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★★
I had my occasions of dealing with ugly virgins deciding to pick on me because they knew i couldn’t do shit about it. I remember this 5’2 guy who was a son of my moms friend who would constantly fake giggle at me. I made a post on him before but i feel like adding more details.

He would always try to fake laugh at me very weridly It was a strange fake giggle. One time my stepsister asked her cousin if she noticed me in class (of course her cousin said no) and he started acting like he was about to laugh while not trying to spit his food out like in your typical movie.

Not only that but when i showed him how one of my incel aquitances look like, he started fake laughing to himself constantly. The dudes genuinely insecure as shit. i can see that he is probably trying to kill himself right about now. The dude has no fucking hair now and wants tall girls.

Yes, multiple times in fact. More so than Chads even. The cold hard truth is that anyone here would sell you for 30 shekels.

Yes, multiple times in fact. More so than Chads even. The cold hard truth is that anyone here would sell you for 30 shekels.
Don't worry. I'll sell you for 31.

No, it was always normies and fakecels

Some incel 3 years older than me tried to pick on me a bit in middle school, punched him in the nose and left and he never came back.
I was weak as fuck so I doubt it hurt him but whatever.

I would also count my disabled relative. He's giga incel cause he's mentally retarded and although he's friendly with me sometimes he usually turns on me whenever someone else is in the room.
I really want to beat the shit out of him sometimes. It's at least interesting seeing his retard brain trying to act like a normie.

Other than these 2 I was usually just ignored by everyone.

when i was in prison i beat the shit out of a 5'3 fat balding guy because he thought he could pick on me

Yeah, when I was in school. He was a solid 2/10 and would always make fun of my looks to try and impress the foids at the table. I never said anything back because I was a high inhib pussy.

Yes. I had a few experiences with one dumbass in high school who even had his father publicly making fun of him on Facebook targeting me cause he knew that I was also at the bottom of the totem pole. Also, another guy who was maybe even more bullied than I was was quite annoying for a year or two but then he mellowed out.

Everyone in my school year picked on me at some point