Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a woman ever called you ugly?

Huh

• Yes

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
How did she do it?

I knew this one girl from a gaming group and on one occasion she just told me that I'm ugly out of nowhere

not to my face but im sure she did it behind my back

How did she do it?

I knew this one girl from a gaming group and on one occasion she just told me that I'm ugly out of nowhere
i'm lucky that i grew up in a relatively social high iq environment. women just block me or leave me alone when i speak to them. luckily, no one has ever insulted me.

i'm lucky that i grew up in a relatively social high iq environment. women just block me or leave me alone when i speak to them. luckily, no one has ever insulted me.
u gotta insult them back

I have been called ugly. When I was out chasing girls and thinking I was going to be the next Peter North.

I bet no one called Peter North ugly. They just started sucking his cock and getting into doggy position for him. I hate Peter North!

They've verbally said it and implied it many times. I can't even keep track of why or what happened. It's like watching the new john wick movie and someone says "list every person that's been killed" and you can't even remember because so many were killed.

"hyi vittu että on ruma jätkä"

Yes, by a girl whomst i had a crush on.
Worst part is she just in detail listed all my falios and said that was the reason she would never date me instead of just saying i was ugly.
Been called ugly by other girls in school randomly, and online when i went on that video chat app.

Was sitting across from some whore in my homeroom class. Randomly, with literally no pretense as I never talked to this broad, she said "You know anon you're probably the ugliest one out of your friend group, right?"

Was sitting across from some whore in my homeroom class. Randomly, with literally no pretense as I never talked to this broad, she said "You know anon you're probably the ugliest one out of your friend group, right?"
rape her

The empathetic gender

Yep, and I remember every single time it has happened.

I think I’ve told this one on the forum before - I was with my cousin at a mall, we were both in high school. A girl comes over with another girl who knew my cousin (I didn’t know any girls…and still fucking don’t). Anyways, these 2 chicks start talking to my cousin and at one point one of them whispers into his ear while staring at me with this pitiful look.

Later on they both walk away and I press my cousin about what the girl said. He refused for a while but I insisted so much that he looked at me with this deadpan look in his eyes and says “she told me you’re the ugliest guy she’s ever seen”.

Another one: I was with another cousin (lol) and he had a bit of a house party going; I think I was like 18 at the time. We’re all watching a music video on TV with a female performer. This girl next to me starts to praise her style, and I refute her and say something like “she’s honestly not all that”. This girl then proceed to tell me in a loudish manner in front of everyone else “so what? You ain’t all that either”.

It was an overreaction on my end, but since the girl who said this to me was hot I got pissed and started to insist to my cousin over and over again for him to take me home. Needless to say, the evening was ruined.

these 2 chicks start talking to my cousin and at one point one of them whispers into his ear while staring at me with this pitiful look.

Later on they both walk away and I press my cousin about what the girl said. He refused for a while but I insisted so much that he looked at me with this deadpan look in his eyes and says “she told me you’re the ugliest guy she’s ever seen”.
What a couple of stupid whores for one. And for two why would your cousin not rebuke her for saying that? Bad friend.

Girls at my highschool call me an incel often.

Girls at my highschool call me an incel often.
Must be your personality. Looks are not tied in anyway to inceldom. Right? Inceltears?

Brutal.

Yes.

I was just literally walking down the street, and as I was approaching a group of foids, one of them literally looks at me, then says to the others ''what an ugly face on that one''. Didn't even try to whisper, didn't even attempt to hide even for one second.

Absolutely soul-crushing. I cried that night.

Yes.

I was just literally walking down the street, and as I was approaching a group of foids, one of them literally looks at me, then says to the others ''what an ugly face on that one''. Didn't even try to whisper, didn't even attempt to hide even for one second.

:cryfeels:

They just hate us ugly men. Unprompted, they'll just insult

Happened on a few occasions when I was smaller, but due to my gymcel ogremaxxing that sort of thing just doesn't happen anymore.

Yes.

beat the shit out of all of them and then run away

Must be your personality. Looks are not tied in anyway to inceldom. Right? Inceltears?

Brutal.
One girl I had never talked to before just called me an incel to my face completely unprompted.

I'm just that ugly I suppose, also the tiktok zoomers know what an incel is and muh "blackpill" because of their retarded short form tiktoks and whatever.

How did she do it?

Many of the negresses I had the misfortune of being forcefully integrated within public school. Said that to me every day as they who can eat out of their ape mouths. I've also had plenty of white women look at me with disgust. I was never told I was handsome by anybody but my alcoholic mother.

How did she do it?

I once had to do a group object in school (during the classes), some bullshit object which involved taking a group selfie. A foid said I looked like a zombie and deleted it.
She wasn't even wrong :feelsrope:

Alot. Ive lost count of how many times i got called ugly by cunts. Probably close to 100 times

Last edited:
"EWWWW HES SO FUCKING UGlYYYY"
520d21ee8b2b1eb54ad36446c9f69853

and its always a white foid

Last edited:
Yes foids gave called me ugly

Yes, many times

Yes straight to my face.

When I showed her my face online. But before that, she warned me that she'll tell the truth.

I bet no one called Peter North ugly. They just started sucking his cock and getting into doggy position for him. I hate Peter North!
Theme search dick riders v0 qthaemr0036b1

Online? Every single day

Offline? "Ehh you're not my type, I'm sure someone else and blahblahblah..."

Yep, and I remember every single time it has happened.

I think I’ve told this one on the forum before - I was with my cousin at a mall, we were both in high school. A girl comes over with another girl who knew my cousin (I didn’t know any girls…and still fucking don’t). Anyways, these 2 chicks start talking to my cousin and at one point one of them whispers into his ear while staring at me with this pitiful look.

Another one: I was with another cousin (lol) and he had a bit of a house party going; I think I was like 18 at the time. We’re all watching a music video on TV with a female performer. This girl next to me starts to praise her style, and I refute her and say something like “she’s honestly not all that”. This girl then proceed to tell me in a loudish manner in front of everyone else “so what? You ain’t all that either”.

It was an overreaction on my end, but since the girl who said this to me was hot I got pissed and started to insist to my cousin over and over again for him to take me home. Needless to say, the evening was ruined.
Dumb whores

not ugly but "disposable"