Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has a song ever made you cry?

I start crying every time I'm home alone and hear this.

hAS a SoNG eVEr mAdE yOU CrY
Spongebob

yes generally patriotic songs make me feel proud/cry

I don’t know why but one day I was smoking weed and listened to this and I just started bawling my eyes out.

close to, although that is usually the result of feeling overwhelmed to the point where shivers are sent down my spine as opposed to being sad or whatever

no, but i get kind of emotional when i hear some of ER’s favorite songs like, Heaven is a place on earth, the one that was played in 1st lonely sunset vlog

Yes bro, a year ago or something like that.

No, but I can feel some songs at times.

The song describes how I feel in some way.

The song describes how I feel in some way.

Music about teen love is suifuel. I feel so underdeveloped listening to the singer reminisce about their teenage love. I still feel like I’ve yet to be a teenager and I am just a little kid.

Music about teen love is suifuel. I feel so underdeveloped listening to the singer reminisce about their teenage love. I still feel like I’ve yet to be a teenager and I am just a little kid.
Sorry to hear man,

Teenagers having sex due to lust is awful. I believe the proper age for such aspirations should begin later in life, this would serve to undermine the Inceldon problem.

Jealous Guy and Mind Games by John Lennon. And the Titanic Song.
I know, I'm a complete faggot, but that's OK. :feelshmm:

Yes O Holy Night makes me cry at Christmas

Jealous Guy and Mind Games by John Lennon. And the Titanic Song.
I know, I'm a complete faggot, but that's OK. :feelshmm:
More than one song has made me cry too. :feelskek: It’s been a while since it’s happened though so I can’t remember which.

Beautiful piano music can make me tear up too sometimes tbh..

Beautiful piano music can make me tear up too sometimes tbh..
The piano can produce some of the most beautiful sounds. I want to learn someday.

I have a soft spot for Beatles songs, especially with string arrangements.

This last one is pretty blackpilled tbh. The guy breaks up with the foid and she moves on with her life immediately as nothing happened while he stays devastated.

Last edited:

This album gives me feels and thoughts about what pre-9/11 America would be like. I don't cry from it, but I truly believe the state of the good west ended on 9/11/01, as we went from a carefree west to a degenerate, social media filled, war mongering, antisocial, and politically correct west. It also gives me really bad chills, as some of the samples were taken from the morning of 9/11/01, before the attack happened. You can hear everyone's happiness turn to horror.

Not even once in my entire life tbhngl

no I am alpha as hell

OP is a larping 13 year old foid with low self esteem
probably cried when lil peep and x died
I am just an emotional low t faggot, not a foid. :feels:

This game really took me on a trip

Yeah, quite a few.

A real man admits it.

back in my bluepilled days yes but after i took the blackpill i dont feel emotions anymore its pointless to cry

That song from the titanic. “My heart will go on”. This was like 6 years ago

I don't think one has so far.