Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has a girl at school ever spoken to you?

W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Even just to ask what the homework was or something?

slow down with the questions

i remember when girls felt disgust when i took my glasses off

almost never. Few times were either forced by teacher assignments

Last edited:
often when I was at high school,remember when I was at second grade a girl called me when I went home alone and asked how to study efficiently

Girl asked me what to do for this chemistry lab: foids already identify me as nerd currycel.:feelsrope:

Happened to me once freshman year. I don’t think I spoke to a girl again after that
Once I think i had one ask if she could cheat off my exam. Another wanted help on chemistry. There was never any small talk. It was just strictly using me for my intelligence so they didn't have to pay attention in class. I helped cuz I didn't want problems. I was used and flushed down like a dirty diaper

Edit- 1 bitch asked if I had a pencil in college class. I gave her one. She never gave it back .:worryfeels: Used again

Last edited:
yea a good amouny of times i guess

Once I think i had one ask if she could cheat off my exam. Another wanted help on chemistry. There was never any small talk. It was just strictly using me for my intelligence so they didn't have to pay attention in class. I helped cuz I didn't want problems. I was used and flushed down like a dirty diaper

Edit- 1 bitch asked if I had a pencil in college class. I gave her one. She never gave it back .:worryfeels: Used again
They love having beta orbiters who will do things for them. This girl who asked for help I stupidly thought she was into me and she was my oneitis for years. I never bothered to ask her out I knew I had no chance even back then

Yes I had one female friend in highschool who was a "nerd" in the first year but then turned gothic

Good question - no, because the only foid who said hello to me last semester was also in my group for a class project, so the answer is no.

Yes, often actually. In high school. I had a lot of female friends because I was social.

Yeah, but most of the time it was always a dare by their friends if they lost at the truth or dare game. I knew this when some random girl came up to me out of nowhere and said hi to me and I catched a group of girls laughing in the background, and someone even told me about this.

Yes, but only because the teacher asked them to. :cryfeels: