Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a foid ever shifted her eyes repeatedly side to side after making eye contact with you?

A few, yes. But I assumed it's because they are smirking of how ugly I am

I avoid eye contact with women. I do not want to see their disgusted glance when they look at me. As a Sub 8 Ethnic man I am a subhuman in their eyes.

I usually avoid eye contact with most people but sometimes i catch foids staring at me. I think most of them are just desperate for attention and validation even if they have no interest in you

Volcels who answer yes need to gtfo. What OP described is a clear sign of attraction from what I understand.

Just buy a Nintendo Switch bro.
Baldsoy
Baldsoy
Baldsoy

When they stare at me sometimes it's funny, I can just tell by their expression they hate me for no reason at all.

depends on the way they look at you, mine is usually disgust
I've just stopped giving them any validation, couldn't give less of a shit anymore. Only interact with them when I'm forced to.

I thought shifting eyes side to side after eye contact means “I’m uncomfortable —- get me out of here”
Ah. I'm tripping today. Very out of it, haven't had my smokes at all. Man...I was thinking of glancing from the corner of her eye to check you out I thought. Huh. You and the rest are probably right then.

Ah. I'm tripping today. Very out of it, haven't had my smokes at all. Man...I was thinking of glancing from the corner of her eye to check you out I thought. Huh. You and the rest are probably right then.

Sorry didn’t elaborate clearly enough. Repeated side to side movements, like this:

They only look at me if they need a laugh...

no, they avoid eye contact as much as is humanly possible under all circumstances.

stare ONLY if they are older than 60 or accompanied by their bf (taunt)

No, they just look down if they accidentally make eye contact, and often physically turn their head away.

Personally I look at their mouth tbh
Disgusted

Week ago i had shower before my haircut and after haircut i did go to grocery store and there were two teen girls buying some sweets and when i just passed by they looked at me and right after they turned around and said "jesus".Maybe i overdid it with showers and now my face is too attractive for them, but srsly i felt like a shit after, just don´t go outside theory.