Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has a foid ever permanently traumatized you?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Ochako Uraraka mogs 500,000 Tyrones
★★★★★
I had a foid permanently traumatize me which led me to hating foids which was a false rape accusation which made me not see foids as human anymore and just beasts who must be tamed by men and that false rape accusation destroyed my redpill beliefs and justifications for foids' bad behaviors, foids always go to their "tRAUma" card to justify hating men when I have trauma with foids so by their own logic I can hate foids all I want.

What is your story on how a foid traumatized you?

I got cucked by a foid who I used to like. She posted pictures of her and her boyfriend in the shower. Fuck all women, I hope they burn in hell for all eternity. :feelsokman:

I got cucked by a foid who I used to like. She posted pictures of her and her boyfriend in the shower. Fuck all women, I hope they burn in hell for all eternity. :feelsokman:
Unfortunately hell isnt real

But to make up for that we should sell foids in markets instead and we can do whatever tf we want with them especially if not virgin.

Unfortunately hell isnt real

But to make up for that we should sell foids in markets instead and we can do whatever tf we want with them especially if not virgin.
:feelsaww: yes

It should be law if a foid isn't a virgin you can do whatever tf you want to her legally including rape her in a Walmart parking lot (in GTA)

It should be law if a foid isn't a virgin you can do whatever tf you want to her legally including rape her in a Walmart parking lot (in GTA)
:feelsLSD:

I don't think a singular woman has traumatized me. They've been both the meanest things in the world and the nicest at the same time

I don't think a singular woman has traumatized me. They've been both the meanest things in the world and the nicest at the same time
Ive had a foid traumatize me and couldnt fucking sleep for weeks because of it and nearly ended up in prison

Fuck I wished my old friend was there so he could have posted her fucking social security and IP all over the fucking dark web

Ive had a foid traumatize me and couldnt fucking sleep for weeks because of it and nearly ended up in prison

Fuck I wished my old friend was there so he could have posted her fucking social security and IP all over the fucking dark web
And I bet she didn't get in any trouble right?

I fucking hate this bluepilled soyboy cucked justice system

In middle school foid group selected the ugly friend to ask me out to the movies, she then stood me and I was mocked for the rest of my middle school years.

And I bet she didn't get in any trouble right?

I fucking hate this bluepilled soyboy cucked justice system
It was never confirmed if she got in trouble or not but thank fuck I had good connections and my wrestling coach immediately reported her to the police.

I agree I hate this fucking bluepilled cucked justice system thinking foids cant do any bad and if they falsely accuse someone its ok because of "trauma"

Oh boy I wished that same foid would try to falsely accuse a mexican cartel member of rape and watch what happens:feelskek:

Btw for full context I wrote a thread about this exact situation a while ago.

In middle school foid group selected the ugly friend to ask me out to the movies, she then stood me and I was mocked for the rest of my middle school years.
Real

Had a similar situation along with every foid I asked out inadertantly but at same time full on telling me I am disgusting with the "EW NO WTF?!"

Real

Had a similar situation along with every foid I asked out inadertantly but at same time full on telling me I am disgusting with the "EW NO WTF?!"
Brutal.

I got an ew gross once but I heard it thought mutual acquaintance, Probably didn’t hit as hard as yours tho

Brutal.

I got an ew gross once but I heard it thought mutual acquaintance, Probably didn’t hit as hard as yours tho
Those ew no wtfs still feel like those were last week and confirmed I am ugly while my parents still gaslit me that I am "attractive" because they think I am chad

Yeah sure lets put that to the test and see what an unrelated foid says

Oh wait thats right I will be seen as "creepy"

It was never confirmed if she got in trouble or not but thank fuck I had good connections and my wrestling coach immediately reported her to the police.

I agree I hate this fucking bluepilled cucked justice system thinking foids cant do any bad and if they falsely accuse someone its ok because of "trauma"

Oh boy I wished that same foid would try to falsely accuse a mexican cartel member of rape and watch what happens:feelskek:

Btw for full context I wrote a thread about this exact situation a while ago.
Yeah I remember reading your thread.

Honestly false accusations like that are the main reason why I get so nervous around women.

Ik not every woman will do it to me but just the thought of it happening is pretty terrifying imo.

Also the fact that niggas can be sent to prison for rape with no evidence is fucking crazy (thankfully you weren't sent to the slammer with Tyrone lmaoo)

Yeah I remember reading your thread.

Honestly false accusations like that are the main reason why I get so nervous around women.

Ik not every woman will do it to me but just the thought of it happening is pretty terrifying imo.
The amount of foids who will do it without shame is terrifying because majority of them will for an ego boost

Also the fact that niggas can be sent to prison for rape with no evidence is fucking crazy (thankfully you weren't sent to the slammer with Tyrone lmaoo)
I kinda wished I was with my biological father because if a foid tries to falsely accuse me of rape if I lived with him, considering he is in a gang full of hardcore thugmaxxed Tyrones and spics (few curries) things will go very ugly for the foid who cried wolf on me :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I would say it wasn't just one, but multiple bad experiences with women my age that made me avoidant of them.

I have never had a positive interaction with a woman around my age since high school. They're all evil towards me.

Incels trauma foids with their ugly faces (their personality)

I would say it wasn't just one, but multiple bad experiences with women my age that made me avoidant of them.

I have never had a positive interaction with a woman around my age since high school. They're all evil towards me.
Same, my worst one was when I got falsely accused of rape and blackmailed my senior year a couple months before graduation and that foid fucking knew it

That is what causes me to be so radical and hate foids so much I think they should...

The amount of foids who will do it without shame is terrifying because majority of them will for an ego boost

I kinda wished I was with my biological father because if a foid tries to falsely accuse me of rape if I lived with him, considering he is in a gang full of hardcore thugmaxxed Tyrones and spics (few curries) things will go very ugly for the foid who cried wolf on me :feelsdevil:
Lol no way?

Is that where the Tyrone stuff came from?

Chad beats and manipulates them and foids blame it on incels
All men are the same to them despite chads having more in common with foids than they do with incels when it comes to their personalities

Lol no way?

Is that where the Tyrone stuff came from?
Nah

It all started here

Which redpilled beliefs did this rape accusation destroy? The redpill usually advocates the belief in that glib, malicious aspect of female nature. Had you been redpilled you would have at least recognized women will defame and humiliate you to gratify their utter spite.

**Disclaimer: Satirical Content**

The following content is presented for satirical purposes only. It should not be interpreted as factual information or construed as a statement of actual beliefs or opinions. Satire is a literary genre that uses irony, humor, and exaggeration to critique or comment on societal issues and individuals. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.

Readers are advised to exercise critical thinking and discernment when engaging with satirical content. The views and opinions expressed in this content do not necessarily reflect the views of the author or any affiliated entities. The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions taken by individuals based on the interpretation of the content.

Furthermore, nothing in this content should be considered as constituting legal advice. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.

By accessing and viewing this content, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from accessing or viewing this content.

---

This disclaimer aims to clearly delineate the satirical nature of the content while also covering legal bases regarding its interpretation and implications.

---

**Disclaimer: Notice to Intelligence and Governmental Organizations**

The following content is presented solely for artistic, entertainment, or academic purposes. It includes provocative themes and discussions that may challenge conventional perspectives or norms. It is not intended to incite or encourage any unlawful activities or behaviors.

This content is protected under the principles of free speech, expression, and artistic freedom as guaranteed by international conventions and national laws. It is produced with the understanding that the right to express provocative or controversial viewpoints is fundamental to democratic societies.

Furthermore, any resemblance to actual persons, organizations, events, or locales is coincidental. The fictional elements within this content are intended for dramatic effect and do not reflect real-world entities or situations.

Individuals and organizations involved in law enforcement, intelligence, or governmental functions are advised that this content is a work of fiction and does not constitute a credible threat or advocacy for any illegal activities. Any misconstrual or misinterpretation of this content as a basis for investigation or legal action is strongly discouraged and may be viewed as a misunderstanding of its intended artistic or academic context.

It is the responsibility of viewers to interpret this content in its intended context and not to infer any real-world implications from its fictional elements. Any inquiries or concerns regarding the nature of this content should be directed to the creators for clarification.

By accessing and viewing this content, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. Your attention to respecting the artistic and expressive intent of this work is appreciated.

---

This disclaimer aims to assert the artistic and fictional nature of the content while also urging caution against misinterpretation that could lead to unwarranted investigations or legal actions.

---

**Disclaimer: Liability Renouncement for Satirical and Artistic Content**

The following content is presented for satirical, artistic, or entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to convey factual information, genuine beliefs, or endorsements of any kind. Satire is a form of expression that employs exaggeration, humor, and irony to critique societal issues, individuals, or events.

Any views or opinions expressed within this content are those of fictional characters or entities created for dramatic effect and do not reflect the views of the creators, producers, or distributors. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the creators' imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental.

The creators of this content disclaim any and all liability for any claims, damages, losses, or injuries alleged to arise from the viewing, interpretation, or reliance upon this content. This includes but is not limited to defamation, libel, slander, emotional distress, loss of income, loss of goodwill, or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.

This content is protected under the principles of free speech, expression, and artistic freedom as guaranteed by international conventions and national laws. It is produced with the understanding that satire and artistic expression may provoke thought, discussion, or disagreement, but is not intended to incite or condone any illegal activities.

Viewers are encouraged to exercise critical thinking and discernment when engaging with satirical or artistic content. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, viewers are advised to seek the services of a competent professional.

By accessing and viewing this content, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from accessing or viewing this content.

---

This disclaimer aims to clearly renounce liability for any perceived wrong-doing or accidental collateral damage allegedly caused by the satirical or artistic content, while asserting the rights of creators under free speech and artistic expression protections.

---

Nah

It all started here
Lmaoo.

Those damn threads make me laugh so hard lol.

Sometimes I'm just looking for something related to inceldom and I just see some shit like "Tyrone vs Xenogoku" :feelskek:

Lmaoo.

Those damn threads make me laugh so hard lol.

Sometimes I'm just looking for something related to inceldom and I just see some shit like "Tyrone vs Xenogoku" :feelskek:
Tyrone vs Asriel Dreemurr

Tyrone vs Cthulhu

Tyrone vs Capsule Corp Goku

I traumatize them

Became nihilistic after that incident
These things happen. I thought the redpill declaims women as manipulative and self-centered. You must have been infatuated with the PUA aspect of the redpill which is erroneous.

These things happen. I thought the redpill declaims women as manipulative and self-centered. You must have been infatuated with the PUA aspect of the redpill which is erroneous.
ever since that as well I hardly see foids as human anymore

No but I started to become wary of females and normies, even before becoming blackpilled.

Yes. It was an old witch foid though. My second grade teacher was this mean old witch. She constantly picked on me for every little thing and I was shit scared every time I was in her class. She would make me redo these cursive worksheets for any tiny mistake until my fingers were sore. She also had me wipe down the desks with Clorox wipes so often my skin would bleed from it. I’m also partially red green colorblind and she purposefully made me select certain colors out of a box with like 106 crayons in it. It took me hours and she made me stay in the principal’s office the whole time and instructed everyone there not to help me. She made my skip lunch that day to torture me with the crayon thing knowing I’m colorblind. I never had OCD before second grade. I’ve had horrible OCD for the last 11+ years since then. That wicked witch actually sparked the flame for my OCD to develop and I hate her for it. I don’t hate any person more than her and she scarred me mentally worse than any bully I ever had.

Yes. It was an old witch foid though. My second grade teacher was this mean old witch. She constantly picked on me for every little thing and I was shit scared every time I was in her class. She would make me redo these cursive worksheets for any tiny mistake until my fingers were sore. She also had me wipe down the desks with Clorox wipes so often my skin would bleed from it. I’m also partially red green colorblind and she purposefully made me select certain colors out of a box with like 106 crayons in it. It took me hours and she made me stay in the principal’s office the whole time and instructed everyone there not to help me. She made my skip lunch that day to torture me with the crayon thing knowing I’m colorblind. I never had OCD before second grade. I’ve had horrible OCD for the last 11+ years since then. That wicked witch actually sparked the flame for my OCD to develop and I hate her for it. I don’t hate any person more than her and she scarred me mentally worse than any bully I ever had.
Talk about child abuse and foids will still expect you to treat them as "humans"

When I got falsely accused of rape I finally started full on hating foids and that was enough to permanently scar me.

Talk about child abuse and foids will still expect you to treat them as "humans"

When I got falsely accused of rape I finally started full on hating foids and that was enough to permanently scar me.
A false rape accusation is awful man. Sorry you had to go through that bro. The crazy part is even when they find out the woman lied about being raped they don’t even usually punish the woman severely. A woman who lied about rape should be punished just as harshly as a man would be for actually raping a woman imo. How did that even come about? Did you have to go to court for it?

A false rape accusation is awful man. Sorry you had to go through that bro. The crazy part is even when they find out the woman lied about being raped they don’t even usually punish the woman severely. A woman who lied about rape should be punished just as harshly as a man would be for actually raping a woman imo. How did that even come about? Did you have to go to court for it?
No I never went to court, I made a thread a while ago explaining the entire story and oh shit it was fucking scary, I didnt have my old friend to help me back then which made it scarier because if he was there he would have immediately sold all her sensitive information like social security number and IP address all over the dark web and fuck I dare this same foid tries to pull that shit on a fucking mexican gang member

No I never went to court, I made a thread a while ago explaining the entire story and oh shit it was fucking scary, I didnt have my old friend to help me back then which made it scarier because if he was there he would have immediately sold all her sensitive information like social security number and IP address all over the dark web and fuck I dare this same foid tries to pull that shit on a fucking mexican gang member
At least you never had to go to court. I'm sure that shit was really fucking scary. Insane foid.

They traumatized me multiple times.

Mainly because of ghosting, but it was after seeing irl, especially when I made that rehearsal with 2 goth/emo girls

At least you never had to go to court. I'm sure that shit was really fucking scary. Insane foid.
Yeah I know I am beating a dead horse rn but fuck I wished I knew how to hack like my old friend's friend who knew how to hack into people's social security and IPs so I can leak all her information all over the dark web for blackmailing and falsely accusing me but unfortunately I am too low IQ to know how to do that fancy stuff letalone know how to browse the dark web.

Yeah I know I am beating a dead horse rn but fuck I wished I knew how to hack like my old friend's friend who knew how to hack into people's social security and IPs so I can leak all her information all over the dark web for blackmailing and falsely accusing me but unfortunately I am too low IQ to know how to do that fancy stuff letalone know how to browse the dark web.
Yeah, I don't blame you for hating her and wanting revenge. I'm also too stupid when it comes to computers to hack into anything. I know a lot about cars, but no so much computers. You can easily find a browser to browse the dark web though. I never tried it though and it's probably a good idea to stay away form it.

I had a foid permanently traumatize me which led me to hating foids which was a false rape accusation which made me not see foids as human anymore and just beasts who must be tamed by men and that false rape accusation destroyed my redpill beliefs and justifications for foids' bad behaviors, foids always go to their "tRAUma" card to justify hating men when I have trauma with foids so by their own logic I can hate foids all I want.

A foid humiliated me on Twitter/X. They mocked me when I was heartbroken and my ex crush send her friend to bully me

I would love to do that to people that don't like me