Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has a foid ever actively avoided you even though you did nothing to her

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Have you ever had a foid just go out of her way to avoid you even when you never gave her a reason to?

Yes many times, I told myself it were my social skills back then but now I know it's my ugly face

yes, quite recently actually.

noodlewhores do it to me every time.

They'll even scrunch up their face as if I'm offering faeces to eat.

the whole female population has

Yes. That's what girls do to me. It happened today. I don't consider it to be suicide fuel but it does make me feel very unwanted.

Not really, I try to not notice any foids at all.

Yes, all the time. Its like I stink or something but i showered 7x earlier that morning and sprayed myself with Lynx and paul smith aftershave.

Yesterday i went to eat KFC, i sat in front of the TV, at the other side of the hallway there was some foids sitting, 3 to be exact, 6-8 smv.

After like 3 min they stood up and sat on another table. It's Over

Yes. That's what girls do to me. It happened today. I don't consider it to be suicide fuel but it does make me feel very unwanted.
If you are in college, when you spot a Stacy in one of your classes, go out of your way to sit next to her just to make her uncomfortable. If she gets up and moves, follow her.

It would be a great and funny way to troll her.

Yeah, i don't even need to talk or even look to these cunts, lol.

Waitresses. Barmaids. Store clerks. Subway sandwich foids. Neighbors. My mom... Etc...

FUCK YOU GRANDMA!

I hope the worms shit in your mouth and your dumb mean cunt!

"Okay everyone let's pair up! Oh Stacey you don't have partners, why don't you and X work together!"

Stacey: :feelspuke: "Nooo he's so.... annoying"

Never even talked to that bitch in my life, nor did I speak much in class

Waitresses. Barmaids. Store clerks. Subway sandwich foids. Neighbors. My mom... Etc...

FUCK YOU GRANDMA!

I hope the worms shit in your mouth and your dumb mean cunt!
Your mom???
"Okay everyone let's pair up! Oh Stacey you don't have partners, why don't you and X work together!"

Stacey: :feelspuke: "Nooo he's so.... annoying"

Never even talked to that bitch in my life, nor did I speak much in class
She doesn't literally throw up...you're exaggerating

yes

all teenaged to young adult(upto 27 yo) females have

Many times. They threaten to call police on me for saying a simple hello

Every women i ever met except family .

I catch the skytrain and there's a foid (becky-lite, maybe late 20's) that literally stands 20m away from me at the platform. She lives about two blocks from me. Never spoken to her in like the whole 3 years I've been catchin the skytrain. This is the kind of shit we deal with as ink weasels. I have little old ladies stand about 1 meter away from me and ask me about the weather, they talk about their grandkids etc. Its like they are from another generation or another dimension.

All the time. I don't even have to say or do anything, not even eye contact.

90% of foids avoid me, the other 10% pretend I don’t exist :feelsrope:

Foid walked into a telephone pole when I tried to approach her. It felt good in a way. At least she noticed me.

Last edited:
One kept switching seats in class to avoid being next to me.

Not that i can remember tbh

Fucking yes all the god damn time if you haven't yet I sincerely question your claim to inceldom

Yes, I sat next to her and she simply stood up and moved to sit far away.
If you are in college, when you spot a Stacy in one of your classes, go out of your way to sit next to her just to make her uncomfortable. If she gets up and moves, follow her.

It would be a great and funny way to troll her.

It would be a great way to be taken out by security

Last edited:
Lol yup. So funny buying some shit at a checkout or whatever and hearing their irritated monotonous voices, seeing their complete lack of eye contact, and the facial expressions of someone who's just found out they've lost their life savings. All because they have to sell a fucking chocolate bar to a non-male model.

It happens daily to me, I thought it was a regular incel trait.

On days that end in Y.

Yeah they are allergic to ugly

No it wouldn't. You're exaggerating

This fucker was simply interviewing holes in a college on redpill concepts like hypergamy

He was taken out by security because some girls told the guards they felt "uncomfortable".

I will not bother finding the video where this happens if you want to see it look up for yourself.

It's probably that they think you're interested in them or they think you're a misogynist.

I've heard girls actually have a conversation where they said some guy is probably a misogynist because he uses reddit, certain language and is low tier normie. I also saw it in a youtube video with an upper tier normie looking guy.

Have you ever being hated and discriminated against , I HAVE, not only female .

I've experienced this before...the kind of reaction not too dissimilar to that of coming across a person who has simultaneously vomited on and soiled themselves.

yeah, i've had foids sitting opposite to me in the door seats get up and move to another carriage.

It's probably that they think you're interested in them or they think you're a misogynist.

I've heard girls actually have a conversation where they said some guy is probably a misogynist because he uses reddit, certain language and is low tier normie. I also saw it in a youtube video with an upper tier normie looking guy.

Not handsome or look good + single male = automatic misogynist. This is how females and soyboys brains work.

Have you ever had a foid just go out of her way to avoid you even when you never gave her a reason to?
long time ago during hs, was getting introduced and someone smiled and pointed out we had the same base name with her having the female version of it, she got extremely angry and turned her back to the whole interaction

In response to the title, yes this is a daily occurrence for me at work.