Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has a a chad ever been convicted of rape?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I tried to find a picture of one but couldn't.
It's impossible for Chads to rape anyone, because every female wants to be raped by one, therefore making the sex consensual. It's a paradox

Stranger rapists are more likely to be reported than acquaintance rapists

I know that some famous person Is been report for rape, also if theese persons was chads. But for about normal persons Is more rare, some foid report the chad after sex to Police to not be told "slut" by people. The beasts would enjoy wtihout labels, and there are also halfmen that defendes this shit.

I wish the report went more in depth on what he did. If he just fucked some disgusting drunk bar slut and she was too drunk, that's not rape. That's just what happens when you do alcohol or any other drug, you end up doing things you will regret, like driving and killing someone. Wonder why drunk people are blamed for that, but not for their choices when having sex.

İn my country a Chad burned a foids face with acid
He was forgiven

Chad's are gods

They might get jailed, but they'll get out very early then go back to fucking and raping everything left and right. Most times no one even accuses them of rape because they enjoyed it but that's another story.

It's impossible for Chads to rape anyone, because every female wants to be raped by one, therefore making the sex consensual. It's a paradox
High IQ.