Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Harsh Reality Of This World

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
The world is a terrible place, a horrible place. A landscape of suffering, and deprivation. The design of nature and the DNA molecule are to blame for all of this.

Please just let the world end already!

we have been created by a demiurge or a demigod not interested in our well being

We were meant to be prey because of our shit genetics.

58545.jpg
Very nice, we need more

That deer gotta change his personality

The world is a terrible place, a horrible place. A landscape of suffering, and deprivation. The design of nature and the DNA molecule are to blame for all of this.

This has been happening for hundreds of millions, if not billions of years animals killing animals and more recently by petal Apes emerged and were able to talk so we ended up killing each other. It's amazing how the human race is a product of life itself destruction, pain, chaos, loneliness, depression and death. It is no wonder I've became an atheist.... And an anti natalist.

EVEEYWHERE IS NON ERENYEAGER THAT IS CRIME SINCE I WAS THE FIRST PURE ENTITY MADE FOR THIS DIMENSION I MADE IT AND SOME MULTIVERSE COUNCIL CUCK TOOK IT FROM ME ME ME MEEE

it should be noted that wild animals evolved to endure the suffering in the wild. yes, your anecdotal example of a deer suffering is brutal, but these animals do not all bear unbearable suffering. many predatory animals are quicker to kill their prey

this is because animals that are depressed, or mentally weak, or suicidal, or endure unbearable pains simply dont reproduce
its simply in dna's best interest to have animals that dont endure unbearable pains to the point of being mentally broken

the same is true for all other animals. if it was unbearable, they wouldnt reproduce

Can't wait for the demise of human race.

This has been happening for hundreds of millions, if not billions of years animals killing animals and more recently by petal Apes emerged and were able to talk so we ended up killing each other. It's amazing how the human race is a product of life itself destruction, pain, chaos, loneliness, depression and death. It is no wonder I've became an atheist.... And an anti natalist.
It's good to see another antinatalist here.

it should be noted that wild animals evolved to endure the suffering in the wild. yes, your anecdotal example of a deer suffering is brutal, but these animals do not all bear unbearable suffering. many predatory animals are quicker to kill their prey

this is because animals that are depressed, or mentally weak, or suicidal, or endure unbearable pains simply dont reproduce
its simply in dna's best interest to have animals that dont endure unbearable pains to the point of being mentally broken

the same is true for all other animals. if it was unbearable, they wouldnt reproduce
The DNA game is bad. Life doesn't care about anyone or anything. It will put you through the most amount of suffering and pain just to replicate itself.

That doesn't compare to the suffering and misery of wild animals too. They have higher levels of cortisol, more likely hood of starvation, rape, violence, and other dangers.