Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Harsh realism is hard work because of the human desire to be bluepilled.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
But the bluepilled is lazy and irresponsible.
Prioritizing happiness before defeating the negative and bringing it to the kind of order that MOST HUMANITY deems as right is extremely selfish/ lazy.
Humanity chooses to do that though. Hence liberalism going on every concept to another like gender roles/ hero roles/ etc. (progressiveness). And it does it only once the coast is clear to launch a campaign upon these things.
But if you ever talk about this to people they will be shocked, and gasp, as if you are opposed to human free will, or just people being happy.
But that's just a brainbuster/ a thoughtcrasher/ line of reasoning crasher, a LORC.

Society wants ot be interlinked but we're not even on the cups of having anyhting be progressive. I nterms of race, normal social events, resources, workplace environments I guess but still.

so what you're saying is that progressives talk the talk but dont walk the walk

agreed

Happiness is a scam.

so what you're saying is that progressives talk the talk but dont walk the walk

agreed
I say a lot of things in this. And that's only part of it.
I'm more saying that this is no time for progressiveness that the leftist want because we aer still in the mood for only tlaking bluepill/ happy clappy fnatasy. But in reality hte people who really run the show are only highlighting a few of the horrors that hte humanitarian heed is meant ot take care of because of socioeconomic gain for hte lites in making everything non-elite and non white.

"
The reason low-value men put women on a pedestal is because women are a mystery to them, which happens because women don't associate with them in the first place, thus these men can only turn to the idea of women they develop from media and their own imagination
"

What you said right there is also interesting. The pick up artists try nad use the whole, mystery maid kind of thing to kind of imply women are this magical off-the-grid ethereal entity with a behavior that can only be understood if you make the right signalizations of being enough /acting confident... but in reality that will just make you look like an emboldened loser. In reality waht they want is very simple. They're only a mystery because of one's lack of involvement around them.
And that is high primal value. Looks, money, status, regality, daintiness, glamor, power, dominance, ominousness, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back