Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Harsh isn't it that it's so difficult to find girls of ANY description

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Sweet? Sassy? Submissive? Dominant?

It doesn't matter because the chance of finding any seems to be pretty much nil, lol

It sucks because when I was a kid I thought it would be so easy >.<

I only know one girl who's not family. I think she's sweet.

foids are boring

If none of them Lust after me, and BEG me to fuck them, then what's the point ?

It sucks because when I was a kid I thought it would be so easy >.<
It's that one lie we were all conditioned into believing. They are so dumb.

So much of the population is bluepilled, society has fallen under a delusional spell. They don't realize how screwed we are regarding social issues. I am slowly going insane from being alone all the time.

She's nice to me and smiles at me even though I'm ugly.
I really am curious how you look. I bet you are underrating yourself because she would likely not give a fuck if you’re actually ugly

I really am curious how you look. I bet you are underrating yourself because she would likely not give a fuck if you’re actually ugly
I think they've made threads about her, he says weird shit to her and she keeps pursuing him

at least if he means this foid:

so she's probably into him and he's fakecel

I think they've made threads about her, he says weird gay shit to her and she keeps pursuing him

I need to see what he looks like. I bet he’s not that ugly. I saw like 7 other face reveals and am curious how he stacks up

Not gay. You say she is smiling at you. No girls smile at me. They act completely uninterested and hate talking to me.
If I'm underrating myself then that would mean every non-family member in real life also underrated me.
Brutal then, but I have no idea why she would be being nice to you then. Women are not naturally kind to ugly men

I think they've made threads about her, he says weird shit to her and she keeps pursuing him
I don't say weird gay stuff to her. Just that one thing that was true.

That's the one. She's the only girl I know.
Wrong.

Foids are collectivists, they're practically a cult with similar aesthetics, slight differing circumstances.

I know, it was a joke because you said you were "curoious."
Kek
Ever? Do you smile at them?
Why would I smile at them? I don’t just smile at them for no reason. I’m stone faced and someone told me I give off serial killer vibes from now expressionless my face is. Welcome to being an autist who had the niceness worn away

Why would I smile at them? I don’t just smile at them for no reason. I’m stone faced and someone told me I give off serial killer vibes from now expressionless my face is. Welcome to being an autist who had the niceness worn away
Smile at foids, I do it. They're more likely to smile at you then. I didn't like smiling for a long time because kids made fun of my teeth and my mother told me I have a "serial killer smile."

Smile at foids, I do it. They're more likely to smile at you then. I didn't like smiling for a long time because kids made fun of my teeth and my mother told me I have a "serial killer smile."
Why would I smile at them though? That’s kinda weird. I’m creepmaxxed and they cross the street when I walk towards them cause they are afraid of me.

All foids are the same mentally and chad slays all varieties. They have universal taste in men and don't give a shit if their personalities "align". Even a "dominant" foid will kneel to chad.

I totally over foids

Monke mode ark

That's not a very nice thing to say >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back