Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Harry Potter is jewish

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

This is the end
★★★★★
Daniel Radcliffe in character during his latest film, Imperium

There is nothing more pathetic than an atheist LARPing as a kike

He is manlet and yet fucked more than you and me combined.

Unrelated but why do so many britcels happen to have crooked noses? More often than not when I watch random british videos I see people (men and women) with crooked noses. Something about insular incestous traditions?

Unrelated but why do so many britcels happen to have crooked noses? More often than not when I watch random british videos I see people (men and women) with crooked noses. Something about insular incestous traditions?
I have a crooked jew nose aswell, Its a curse making every haircur looks like shit on my face

Way easier to fix in the movies than irl tbh

Large convex noses are common among all Europeans. Whenever east asians make caricatures depicting whites they always depict us with very long and narrow noses.

He is manlet and yet fucked more than you and me combined.
He mogs us but his GF is still ugly us fuck.
Just shows that even statusmaxxed manlets still get chads crumbs.
All that fakeup and you can still tell how ugly her face is.

Attachments

• Daniel-Radcliffe-and-Erin-Darke.jpg
    Daniel-Radcliffe-and-Erin-Darke.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 9
He mogs us but his GF is still ugly us fuck.
Just shows that even statusmaxxed manlets still get chads crumbs.
All that fakeup and you can still tell how ugly her face is.
Volcel if wouldn't. Plus taller than him

Volcel if wouldn't. Plus taller than him
Didn't say I wouldn't, I would even with women significantly uglier than her, just that she's ugly considering his level of fame you would think he could do better.
Just pointing out that even as a statusmaxxed manlet you still only get crumbs of what chad gets just for existing.

Didn't say I wouldn't, I would even with women significantly uglier than her, just that she's ugly considering his level of fame you would think he could do better.
Just pointing out that even as a statusmaxxed manlet you still only get crumbs of what chad gets just for existing.
Basically.

the films when they start dating are also pretty jewy
harry's first 3 dates/love interests, were asian, negro and pajeet. He of course like all ashkenazi jews, is pretending to be White. Ginny, the utterly dislikeable whore, was also slobbing on a nigger as early as like 14 years young.

Have interracial relationships, goy, stop having White children, goy!