Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Harrassing women is based

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Alcoholic
★★★★★
We should make them fear us :feelsdevil:

Man Body GIF

I should have chased them as a joke lol. They did try running away from me for like 5 seconds before giving up. Weird.

Simp behaviour

I should have chased them as a joke lol. They did try running away from me for like 5 seconds before giving up. Weird.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: that would have been pretty funny

Don't want to go to prison. Who wants improvement with Jamal and Tyrone, no one.

Whatever you say cunt

I am ogre maxxed so most foids either move out of my way when I approach or just glare at me like I murdered their family. They also tend to try and hog the side walk and when that happens I just shoulder barge them and call them morons.

A few months ago these to paki foids were in my way and when I barged them I shouted "fucking sandniggers" as I passed.

I have done many public things and I think i am known in my area as some creep scary fascist nutter, better than being seen as a joke I guess (which is how it used to be for me)

based

the only downside of rape is that the foid will enjoy it IMO, but people should still try it bc

sexual harrassment just sounds fucking cool man

like, dude, harrassing people... sexually

makes ordinary sex sound lame and vanilla

Don't want to go to prison. Who wants improvement with Jamal and Tyrone, no one.
There are almost no niggers in Germany, but id still be afraid to go to prison because im an easy target as manlet and Aspie

There are almost no niggers in Germany, but id still be afraid to go to prison because im an easy target as manlet and Aspie
There is turks, sands and other scum, no different from niggers.