Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Harmony Sex Robot

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Here is a two year old model, named Harmony, that is most realistic sex-robot ever made:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnbK_7uSpMY&feature=share

With Moore’s Law transistors are doubling every two years so we’re probably only a few years away from mass-commercialization. And yes, Moore’s law will start slowing down but it will be replaced with something else that keeps tech advancing at an astonishing rate.

just fuck plastic theory

Not worth it til we get to West World levels

Not worth it til we get to West World levels

Might as well go for human beings at that point. They would basically be capable of independent thought.

15k with awkward talking vs. 2-3k w/ a silent doll.

Maybe in another 10 years.

I like the accent but it would have paired better if she was a palel skinned freckled redhead with big tits
put that voice into a sexdoll like that and i'd instantly buy

its not perfect but we are getting in there :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

plastic will never fulfill me and neither will hookers

I like the accent but it would have paired better if she was a palel skinned freckled redhead with big tits
put that voice into a sexdoll like that and i'd instantly buy
I mean the dolls are fully customizable and the hair is just a wig, so you can have her made if you wanted.

Though I imagine the nigger skin probably sells as well as brown contacts. :feelshmm:

As much as I promote sexbots as a permanent solution to inceldom and the foid problem as a whole, it make no sense to buy what is essentially a talking doll with a moveable head. She can't even give blowjobs, so what point does a talking head accomplish? Dolls with AI and AR/VR integration will be better than existing sexbots on both a price and experience level. The only way this will change is if the bots are actually able to fuck you rather you fucking them. So a sexbot that can ride cowgirl or even just sway back and forth during doggy is better than a talking head with no blowjob function. A fully walking sexbot that can both do minor chores and "love" at the same time would be worth every penny, even if it was $60k+.

This is precisely why more money and expertise needs to be dumped into this industry. Right now its like 10 years behind where the rest of tech is. There needs to be a universal female sexbot AI and it needs to be able to interface with a variety of OEM and aftermarket equipment. Like a computer OS on a bunch of different hardware.

As much as I promote sexbots as a permanent solution to inceldom and the foid problem as a whole, it make no sense to buy what is essentially a talking doll with a moveable head. She can't even give blowjobs, so what point does a talking head accomplish? Dolls with AI and AR/VR integration will be better than existing sexbots on both a price and experience level. The only way this will change is if the bots are actually able to fuck you rather you fucking them. So a sexbot that can ride cowgirl or even just sway back and forth during doggy is better than a talking head with no blowjob function. A fully walking sexbot that can both do minor chores and "love" at the same time would be worth every penny, even if it was $60k+.

This is precisely why more money and expertise needs to be dumped into this industry. Right now its like 10 years behind where the rest of tech is. There needs to be a universal female sexbot AI and it needs to be able to interface with a variety of OEM and aftermarket equipment. Like a computer OS on a bunch of different hardware.

There’s a huge demand and with Moore’s Law it’s gonna get going sooner than you might think.

id get it if they made it lighter and made the head look less western