Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Harmonic Dot Pill] Make a ∞ Dot Arithmetic Sequence of Brotherhood.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,669
Online
43d 5h 6m
I will go first.
. Mentally lost cel @Mentally lost cel Netzachcel @Netzachcel Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel highinhibition @highinhibition equally I like. (They are all my best brocels equally and make the rules.) :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Next users' responses: [Example]

Post #1 - sckicksal345 @sckicksal345
.. (write the name of a brocel here) proudweeb :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Post #2 - dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill
... (write the name of a brocel here) keksofthebest :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Post #3 - shii410 @shii410
.... (tag a brocel here) @Emba :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Post #4 - RandomGuy @RandomGuy
..... (write the name of a brocel here) Blackpill Rage :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

Explanation of the Rules: Must Read.
You have to add one more dot than the previous post you are under. Add the name of 1 user that is your brocel. Only your best brocel can be tagged: I don't want Janny AmIjustDreaming @AmIjustDreaming to bully me any longer with his 10% warnings for my transgressions.
Additional Rules:
  • If you do another response in the thread, you must write the name of someone different.
  • If someone tags you as his best brocel, you must post in this thread a brocel of yours.
  • In this sequence, we will reach infinity and beyond brothers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpm1l0HfkV0


@SocialzERo @Mathematiciancel @Divergent_Integral (Why did you leave?:cryfeels:) @rope2cope
I have asked @Fat Link for permission for posting this thread beforehand in PM.
View attachment 486796
 
Last edited:
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
82,764
Online
429d 11h 59m
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
5,219
Online
65d 3h 29m
Shout out to my niggas curryfool @curryfool Lolimancer @Lolimancer AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal proudweeb @proudweeb G @GripMaxxing :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

I read this lik 5 times still not sure if i did this correctly, nicotine fucks u up man :smonk:
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Bügelschnittcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
5,667
Online
116d 15h 14m
what is going on:smonk:
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,968
Online
41d 5h 31m
Trucel trait no one tags you on this thread.
 
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Comrade Mikhail P. did nothing wrong :D
★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Posts
269
Online
19d 9h 14m
erenyeager said:
Trucel trait no one tags you on this thread.
This :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,993
Online
29d 21h 5m


Shit i have a severe hangover....
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
3,533
Online
19d 16h 19m
Shoutout to my africanus americanus boyos (in no particular order): @ sckicksal345 sckicksal345, Lolimancer @Lolimancer , G @GripMaxxing (I know you are watching fool :feelsaww:), proudweeb @proudweeb , SlutLiberationFront @SlutLiberationFront
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
10,265
Online
34d 23h 9m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:
Shoutout to my africanus americanus boyos (in no particular order): @ sckicksal345 sckicksal345, Lolimancer @Lolimancer , G @GripMaxxing (I know you are watching fool :feelsaww:), proudweeb @proudweeb , SlutLiberationFront @SlutLiberationFront
I would like to tag the people that supported me back when I was actively posting on ID, but I don't really remember anyone, I would have to go back to the threads.

I wish I could tag the niggas Draestyn, Broly and IncelHQ but they are gone, banned for good. I miss the postmaxxing mornings back to June, it was plenty of fun getting proudweeb @proudweeb and D @Jungle out of the first page for just a few hours.

I will start with the dots.
. [ Idlevillagercel @Idlevillagercel D @IncelFromFinland proudweeb @proudweeb D @Jungle IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts for an incredibly good username, 0Energy0Happyness @0Energy0Happyness for the same. I would like to tag @IslaVista2014 for a good username too, but his account is gone as well. ]

Also shoutout to all the sewercels. The Sewers are much better and happier than the rest of the website such as The Lounge or ID. These places are depressing as fuck and absolute ragefuel/ropefuel because of all the stuff people here go through.

My signature. :feelsXmas::feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsmage:
 
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
12,367
Online
129d 22h 4m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I would like to tag the people that supported me back when I was actively posting on ID, but I don't really remember anyone, I would have to go back to the threads.

I wish I could tag the niggas Draestyn, Broly and IncelHQ but they are gone, banned for good. I miss the postmaxxing mornings back to June, it was plenty of fun getting proudweeb @proudweeb and D @Jungle out of the first page for just a few hours.

I will start with the dots.
. [ Idlevillagercel @Idlevillagercel D @IncelFromFinland proudweeb @proudweeb D @Jungle IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts for an incredibly good username, 0Energy0Happyness @0Energy0Happyness for the same. I would like to tag @IslaVista2014 for a good username too, but his account is gone as well. ]

Also shoutout to all the sewercels. The Sewers are much better and happier than the rest of the website such as The Lounge or ID. These places are depressing as fuck and absolute ragefuel/ropefuel because of all the stuff people here go through.

My signature. :feelsXmas::feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsmage:
Shout out to you my nigga :feelsYall:
 
D

Deleted member 31729

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
46,882
Online
96d 12h 10m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I would like to tag the people that supported me back when I was actively posting on ID, but I don't really remember anyone, I would have to go back to the threads.

I wish I could tag the niggas Draestyn, Broly and IncelHQ but they are gone, banned for good. I miss the postmaxxing mornings back to June, it was plenty of fun getting proudweeb @proudweeb and D @Jungle out of the first page for just a few hours.

I will start with the dots.
. [ Idlevillagercel @Idlevillagercel D @IncelFromFinland proudweeb @proudweeb D @Jungle IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts for an incredibly good username, 0Energy0Happyness @0Energy0Happyness for the same. I would like to tag @IslaVista2014 for a good username too, but his account is gone as well. ]

Also shoutout to all the sewercels. The Sewers are much better and happier than the rest of the website such as The Lounge or ID. These places are depressing as fuck and absolute ragefuel/ropefuel because of all the stuff people here go through.

My signature. :feelsXmas::feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsmage:
:smonk:
 
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Posts
5,990
Online
14d 11h 46m
proudweeb

proudweeb

I'm CRYING because corporations don't CARE about m
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
60,400
Online
42d 4h 31m
This thread confused me bcuz I'm low iq :feelsXmas:
 
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
37d 16h 33m
the rules are super difficult
 
curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Posts
4,580
Online
80d 33m
sckicksal345 said:
Shout out to my niggas curryfool @curryfool Lolimancer @Lolimancer AbsolutelyBrutal @AbsolutelyBrutal proudweeb @proudweeb G @GripMaxxing :feelsautistic::heart: [:yes:]

I read this lik 5 times still not sure if i did this correctly, nicotine fucks u up man :smonk:
Thanks sckicksal345 @sckicksal345 . Means a lot to me. :feelsaww:

 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I would like to tag the people that supported me back when I was actively posting on ID, but I don't really remember anyone, I would have to go back to the threads.

I wish I could tag the niggas Draestyn, Broly and IncelHQ but they are gone, banned for good. I miss the postmaxxing mornings back to June, it was plenty of fun getting proudweeb @proudweeb and D @Jungle out of the first page for just a few hours.

I will start with the dots.
. [ Idlevillagercel @Idlevillagercel D @IncelFromFinland proudweeb @proudweeb D @Jungle IsolationHurts @IsolationHurts for an incredibly good username, 0Energy0Happyness @0Energy0Happyness for the same. I would like to tag @IslaVista2014 for a good username too, but his account is gone as well. ]

Also shoutout to all the sewercels. The Sewers are much better and happier than the rest of the website such as The Lounge or ID. These places are depressing as fuck and absolute ragefuel/ropefuel because of all the stuff people here go through.

My signature. :feelsXmas::feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsmage:

Thanks man. Your name makes me kek everytime :feelskek:
 
D

Deleted member 31729

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
46,882
Online
96d 12h 10m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
10,265
Online
34d 23h 9m
IsolationHurts said:
Thanks man. Your name makes me kek everytime :feelskek:
Ha, it was supposed to be Slut Extermination Front but it exceeded the character limit of the website for usernames, so I had to pick this one. :feelsrope: It's still good though.
 
A

Amphetaminecel

Αdmin
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
12,351
Online
65d 5h 45m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,793
Online
58d 10h 32m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
10,265
Online
34d 23h 9m
MarquisDeSade said:
I wanted to tag you but I forgot. I wanted to do it because I saw you when you had an avi of that movie with Robie Williams that really hit me back in the day and I still think about it more than a decade later. :feelsbadman:
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,793
Online
58d 10h 32m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I wanted to tag you but I forgot. I wanted to do it because I saw you when you had an avi of that movie with Robie Williams that really hit me back in the day and I still think about it more than a decade later. :feelsbadman:
:feelsYall:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top