Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hardwork is one of most insufferable normie bullshits and cope

A

AlexDelarge

Veteran
I can understand lucky bastards like jordan or brady talking about hardwork. I mean what are they supposed to say: “ I was born as genetic freak in the right time and place, you will never come close to me ni matter how hard you train”
Ofc they wont say it.

But amount of average iq normies that drink this bullshit story is brutal man. Every dumb fuck who wants to sound smart and tough these days will start rambling about hardwork, discipline…

Its so ridiculous and removed from reality, i dont even want to try and dispute it in this post. To anyone with half a brain and honest outlook on life its crystal clear that hardwork is almost completely irrelevant variable, and even then it is also determined by genes.

I would just like to see the face of some nigger working 16 hrs per day in some mine in africa and being able to afford only a bottle of water, when some tiktok enterprenaur from the west tells him its all about hardwork. JFL

Attachments

• IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 39
hardwork is what people do in sweatshops before they die of cholera a week later

it's not some whitecollar retard giving speeches to fat execs

and hard work isn't rewarding

incels are literally shut out of society and unlovable, why tf would they work hard when there's no place for them

It's the worst one. Hard-work will only make you a slave to the Jews, and it won't get you success by itself

incels are literally shut out of society and unlovable, why tf would they work hard when there's no place for them
This. I also hate that normies brag about hard work and self improvement; it is like: yeah normie, you work hard...you HAVE to, you're not Chad.

This. I also hate that normies brag about hard work and self improvement; it is like: yeah normie, you work hard...you HAVE to, you're not Chad.
true tbh, normies have to work hard because they're always chasing a dream which they'll never be

they worship chads and stacies, but they'll never be chads and stacies, so instead they keep climbing the mountain but never reaching the top

It's the worst one. Hard-work will only make you a slave to the Jews, and it won't get you success by itself
High IQ

i'm not going to contribute to the global kibbutz. build your globohomo hive without me.

I can understand lucky bastards like jordan or brady talking about hardwork. I mean what are they supposed to say: “ I was born as genetic freak in the right time and place, you will never come close to me ni matter how hard you train”
Ofc they wont say it.

But amount of average iq normies that drink this bullshit story is brutal man. Every dumb fuck who wants to sound smart and tough these days will start rambling about hardwork, discipline…

Its so ridiculous and removed from reality, i dont even want to try and dispute it in this post. To anyone with half a brain and honest outlook on life its crystal clear that hardwork is almost completely irrelevant variable, and even then it is also determined by genes.

I would just like to see the face of some nigger working 16 hrs per day in some mine in africa and being able to afford only a bottle of water, when some tiktok enterprenaur from the west tells him its all about hardwork. JFL
Your clearly not working hard enough bro