Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hardness , mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I went the weekend without cooming n shiet, mang. Consequently, I just woke up with the stiffest erection ever, mang.

I wanna impregnate my 6ft+ whitoid oneitis so bad, Chico :feels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
6ft+ whitoid oneitis
@shii410 He's a manlet; thoughts? :feelsaww:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice: