Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hardly anyone looks younger than their age and everyone ages like milk

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
For men, they were just born with more hair follicles than the average man or DHT resistant hair, so they look "younger" or avoid looking old for longer.

For women, well all women age like dog shit without exception but it doesn't matter. Chad-lites will fuck a granny so women will always win until their death.

If you're a man who truely does look younger than you age, then age fraud like hell on tinder and always give fake info about yourself. Perhaps you can beat the age pill. But for the other 99.9% of men, we all look old as fuck by late 20s, let alone 30s.

You get one shot in your youth. After that, your life is pretty much just worrying about bills / money / health and waiting around to die.

I'm aging pretty well ngl

20200221 110553

Some people have amazing skin. Though most of them ruin their skin eventually after years of partying, aclohol, drugs, shiet diets etc

Still somehow some guys and to a lesser extent foids end up with almost no wrinkles at 50.

Meanwhile some skinmaxxin, dietmaxxin, avoidthesunmaxxin people shit skin genetics like have a bad skin no matter what

I look younger due to underdeveloped bones and lack of exposure to the sun ngl. Toilets hedonistic lifestyles make them hit the wall at 20. Such greed.

I look younger due to underdeveloped bones and lack of exposure to the sun ngl. Toilets hedonistic lifestyles make them hit the wall at 20. Such greed.
I knew a girl who had an incredibly clear skin despite all parties and alcohol. She partied 3-5 days a week all year long. Got herself mad drunk most days of the week. It took years for the damage to set in. Now she's fucked.

I never leave the house and my skin is deformed form acne/acne scars. It's been like this since I was 13.

Doesn't matter what age I am, I'll still be rejected by women.

Men don’t look old in their late 20s

I knew a girl who had an incredibly clear skin despite all parties and alcohol. She partied 3-5 days a week all year long. Got herself mad drunk most days of the week. It took years for the damage to set in. Now she's fucked.
Can still get chad sadly :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don’t want to age

I never leave the house and my skin is deformed form acne/acne scars. It's been like this since I was 13.
Have you tried retinA + microneedling? Not trying to sell you a dream but it's always worth a try

I'm a cutecel so I guess I'm...lucky? Maybe?
But girls don't want me because I look like a kid. I may look young but I don't have a good face.

Chasing after "youth" is a waste of time.

Anyone who obsesses about youth has the mind of a female.

You can look virile, weathered, aged as a man without issues (but preferably you are healthy and handsome at the same time).

I'm 25 and people still think i'm around 18 cuz of low jaw development and good skin (only actual good thing i have)

another chad privilege, aging like gods while most people age like shit

Chasing after "youth" is a waste of time.

Anyone who obsesses about youth has the mind of a female.

You can look virile, weathered, aged as a man without issues (but preferably you are healthy and handsome at the same time).

Sure and you can be a good looking older guy.

Women don't give a fuck though and they decide if you're worth fucking, it's not your decision.

Have you tried retinA + microneedling? Not trying to sell you a dream but it's always worth a try
That's for normal poeple with microscopic scarring. I need a fucking face transplant for the craters on my face.

For men, they were just born with more hair follicles than the average man or DHT resistant hair, so they look "younger" or avoid looking old for longer.

For women, well all women age like dog shit without exception but it doesn't matter. Chad-lites will fuck a granny so women will always win until their death.

If you're a man who truely does look younger than you age, then age fraud like hell on tinder and always give fake info about yourself. Perhaps you can beat the age pill. But for the other 99.9% of men, we all look old as fuck by late 20s, let alone 30s.

You get one shot in your youth. After that, your life is pretty much just worrying about bills / money / health and waiting around to die.

Brutal Agepill

Im one of the lucky few who can age fraud but it doesn't really matter when you look like shit.

even if we take care of ourselves Chad can still look great thx to his godly DNA and looksmaxxin

over for us hapacels

brutal. I think global warming has something to do with this. UV is getting worse by the day, only high tier chads who work higher level office jobs stay young

That's tough. I'd probably die after one month of extensive partying. My body can't take any drugs and I never really enjoyed drinking or smoking.

I look 10 years younger then I am even though I gymcel.

That's tough. I'd probably die after one month of extensive partying. My body can't take any drugs and I never really enjoyed drinking or smoking.
She even looked fresh despite sleeping 3-5 hours per day except more on the week end. I have no idea how some people do it. I sleep less than 8 hours once and i look like a zombie

She even looked fresh despite sleeping 3-5 hours per day except more on the week end. I have no idea how some people do it. I sleep less than 8 hours once and i look like a zombie
Yeah I never understood this shit. People are living unhealthy as fuck, hit the gym once a month and still manage to look healthier than me who hits the gym five times a week.

I've been told I look 20-21 despite being 24 lol