Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hardly any man alone can meet the reproductive requirements of a greedy woman

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
The gruesome story in the Hall of Fame about the poor husband and non-father of at least 4 children reminded me that if you are not only interested in degenerate pump-and-dump, there is no ideal position as a man where you can fulfill your wishes for an exclusively long-term-relationship.

Either you get sucked out your genes/semen or your resources (time/money/work).

Like this:
Awkward news from the world of science: Women with less-masculine husbands or boyfriends are more likely to lust after other men during the fertile part of their cycle than women partnered with butch guys.[...] "What we found was that, indeed, women who are with less facially masculine men — so more feminine men — they're the ones showing a shift toward men other than their partner," Gangestad said. For instance, while ovulating, women were more likely to have sexual fantasies about a non-partner.

This is at least what I thought because of the previous stumbling over studies I read and public street surveys. But it is not that clear - both the hormonal change and the selection for Betabux Simp over Chad for LTR.

Sexual Selection and the Origins of Human Mating Systems

There a dozen of study about the preference for masculinity dependant on different factors, but I am to low-IQ and nonnative to bring it here orderly. But the tendency is short-term relationship aka getting-his-genes a high-masculine Chad is preferred although he is maybe not the first selection for LTR and child-raising.

Women choose Betabux over Chad for marriage because they don't trust Chad*, that he is loyal to them and his child-raising quality. (*this was the answers at least in a German street survey with the morphed faces, but which I can't find now)
But then, when she is ovulating, she gets "in the mood" for sex, her attraction preferences changes full throttle to Chad, which she seeks for offspring.

Anyway, as a male you can only lose. At least when you are not so lucky and has fallen into the very small spectrum where you have relatively high masculine with slight feminine traits perceived both as with good genes and good at child-raising and loyal.

And yet everyone says men have unrealistic standards. JFL

who cares about child raising when you can have a harem of young prime jbs at your disposal? Chad wins just fine, desiring LTRs is low t and incel trait imo, if you had access to all the pussy in the world and saw foids for the whores they are, you would lose all romantic interest for them.

who cares about child raising when you can have a harem of young prime jbs at your disposal? Chad wins just fine, desiring LTRs is low t and incel trait imo, if you had access to all the pussy in the world and saw foids for the whores they are, you would lose all romantic interest for them.
1. I am low T. I desire nothing.
2. I am Christian and believe in emotional and spiritual binding to your sexual partner.
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. "
Promiscuity remains also abominable degeneracy, even, when you able to live it
3. Many Chads desire openly or deep down a lovely intimate relationship.
Sure, Chad's perspective to f*ck all flesh before his eyes, is much better than Cuck ones, but sexuality needs to be controlled. Women have to be submissive to her husband. And men take responsibility for a family/offspring.
But you have a point that the power imbalance and exploding hypergamy bring out the worst of the weak gender so that romantic relationships are not very desirable either.

Trying to LTR a bitch if you don't mog 99% of men when you're outside on the daily will only result in her cheating or divorcing your ass, it's a waste of time, they want to compartmentalise men so each guy fits a role, it's disgusting but we've been lied to since childhood about the nature & loyalty of women, this shall only escalate.

If you're emotionless Chad simply wanting a high score for getting your dick inside as many holes as possible then it's heaven for you but if you want a loyal waifu you'll only get that in your dreams or hentai vidya.

Very true.

Brian Austin Green got cucked for vid related.

1. I am low T. I desire nothing.
2. I am Christian and believe in emotional and spiritual binding to your sexual partner.
"Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. "
Promiscuity remains also abominable degeneracy, even, when you able to live it
3. Many Chads desire openly or deep down a lovely intimate relationship.
Sure, Chad's perspective to f*ck all flesh before his eyes, is much better than Cuck ones, but sexuality needs to be controlled. Women have to be submissive to her husband. And men take responsibility for a family/offspring.
But you have a point that the power imbalance and exploding hypergamy bring out the worst of the weak gender so that romantic relationships are not very desirable either.
Good for you, for believing that, it is true that all people desire a deeper connection with a partner, however you need to consider if a deeper connection is even possible with a creature as shallow as the average foid. It needs to go both ways for it to be true and foids show they have no interest in going back to a traditional system.

Why give them rights

Just get a church girl bro.

Women need to be jailed

Never listen to anything a hole has to say. I think this thread is proof women are not sentient. They are completely controlled by their hormones. They are little more than retarded animals.

Winning the lottery is easier that reproduce this days

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back