Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hardest part about being a male

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I remember how hard it was to accept that, as a male, no one will be there for you when you suffer. You really are on your own when it comes to dealing with your problems.

When I was bluepilled, I'd often dream of some girlfriend or lover that would care for me like a mother would for her child. I sometimes catch myself thinking about those ideals, but I know it is just a fantasy.

You're on your own as a male.

There is one slight upside to this though: since you are alone, and no one really cares thay you exist, you are free to think and express yourself as you please.

Women are followers and are bound to the small set of socially approved ways of living and thinking. Men are too ,but not nearly as much. It is pretty sad, and one reason I would never want to be a woman.

There is one slight upside to this though: since you are alone, and no one really cares thay you exist, you are free to think and express yourself as you please.

This is not an upside. Females are not only allowed but encouraged to express herself and she will be even validated and recognized for it while we have to motivate ourselves out of thin air.

This is not an upside. Females are not only allowed but encouraged to express herself and she will be even validated and recognized for it while we have to motivate ourselves out of thin air.

Only in socially approved ways. She must follow the script or pay with the loss of social value.

A male will also be reprimanded, but men have the option of just leaving the system alltogther, whereas women rely on it.

true males always suffer alone thats just sad. and fomen usually hold together and suck chads dicks :feelstrash:

no one cares about us

dick, when I see cute teen girls

I remember how hard it was to accept that, as a male, no one will be there for you when you suffer. You really are on your own when it comes to dealing with your problems.

When I was bluepilled, I'd often dream of some girlfriend or lover that would care for me like a mother would for her child. I sometimes catch myself thinking about those ideals, but I know it is just a fantasy.

You're on your own as a male.

Women are followers and are bound to the small set of socially approved ways of living and thinking. Men are too ,but not nearly as much. It is pretty sad, and one reason I would never want to be a woman.

You are male.

Guilty until proven innocent.

You are expendable and society doesn't care about you.

You only level up a little if you're Chad but even Chad can still lose in this clownworld society