Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HARDEST CHALLENGE EVER: say one good thing about women

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
It has to be something that has no drawbacks whatsoever. I bet you can't get a single one.

The lifefuel when they get raped and killed

They select out genetic trash :feelsthink: though they are not that good at it

Am I misunderstanding the question or can I just say beauty and sexiness?

The lifefuel when they get raped and killed
yeah but if you enjoy it more wahmens will come after you so it still has drawbacks

there is literally no good outcome when it comes to women, they are better off not existing
Am I misunderstanding the question or can I just say beauty and sexiness?
well that is a positive...at first. They can use beauty and sexiness to manipulate you
They select out genetic trash :feelsthink: though they are not that good at it
and thats a good thing for us??????

I have nothing good to say about them.

theyre talented at being sociopaths
extremely lacking in empathy and guilt

They are only good for sex. Otherwise they are worthless annoying creatures who should just stay inside their homes all day

They know how to milk you:feelsokman:
In all honesty, if they really didn’t rejected me and gave me a chance, showed some care love I would rate them highly because I need to feel like another person truly cares about me, comfortable living together and sharing life.
But life for me isn’t fair and that is, sadly.. the only decent quality I can think of, let’s be real here they KNOW how to milk this thing and make you happy and sleepy for the night:feelsbadman:

nothing comes to my mind

Some of them have very thick thighs, big round asses and tits as large as my skull. Also, they're good at sucking.

Women are good to suck dicks,servants, to make me a sandwich, to suck dick aaaa to suck dick, misionary, suck a dick few more to bring tv remote,suck a dick, that's it.

Foids positive traits are just positive aspects of a generally negative tendence

They don't mean it. They are fucked up

they do seem to love their children unconditionally but its because they see them as extensions of themselves.

they do seem to love their children unconditionally but its because they see them as extensions of themselves.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Maybe some, but they are larping anyway

Uuuuughghgh.... stinky?

Women are excellent for being annoying

I work with a bunch of women. Some of them smell nice when they walk by.

It has to be something that has no drawbacks whatsoever. I bet you can't get a single one.
Your thread is kinda a rigged question

Think about it, what the fuck doesn't have a drawback in this life?

I love eating, I love fast food, that's why I got kinda fat and I have to lose weight now lol

Everything good has a drawback

The drawback of sex is risk of STDs, the possibility of an unwanted pregnancy, etc

There is always a drawback to something enjoyable

they make you feel good

Plants can grow on them when they die too.

Looking at them or listening to ASMR with them make my dick happy when I'm horny. That goes away for a few minutes after I ejaculate though.

Last edited:
If you have anything good to say about holes, you are a simp.

I do not know..