Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Hard work is the key to success"

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
No, its fucking not.
Did those bluepilled people think about halo effect, about how their looks and halo effect lead them to make a lot of useful social connections which give them opportunity to succeed in life? Yes, they still need some hard work, but its not what make their life, but their genetics. Looks aka halo effect, hormones aka courage and risk etc
Fuck, i hate this life, there is nothing you can really do, everything is predetermined, you just like really king or looser. The average one is bluepilled deluded betabux, he wasnt really supposed to exist.

But guess what? God gave you this knowledge that things are predetermined for some people and that their future and success is already set. How can you use this knowledge to make your life better or to help you cope better? Think about that.

But guess what? God gave you this knowledge that things are predetermined for some people and that their future and success is already set. How can you use this knowledge to make your life better or to help you cope better? Think about that.
I dont know, man. Really. The only thing i want now is to mog, dont know how, but legitely mog at least in something, fucking dominate people, because i hate them. I hate that im fucking kind person in past and now. I cant be fully egoistic and i know teach myself to be. I want to degrade myself, to forget about this stupid humanity and become a fucking animal. And the thing is even with my progress in it im still percieved as beta because of my looks and awkwardness caused by my looks, life experience and genetically predetermined hormonal profile

Hold onto those thoughts, I say don't fall for the degeneracy, don't fall for the need to choose a side, don't fall for the need to give yourself a label. Maybe realize that you weren't as kind in the past as you thought, maybe realize that you can start your relationships and things fresh now that you have the knowledge of the Blackpill.

If you have a need to dominate people, and want to fulfill it then find a plan, but do it in such a way that it won't hurt others who are truly kind and who are selfless. There is a lot of bad shit in the world, don't go the degenerate route and make things harder for people like us and those who are already suffering.

Find your rope. This will help:

https://sites.duke.edu/theconnection/2013/12/09/what-is-your-rope-to-the-barn/

Hold onto those thoughts, I say don't fall for the degeneracy, don't fall for the need to choose a side, don't fall for the need to give yourself a label. Maybe realize that you weren't as kind in the past as you thought, maybe realize that you can start your relationships and things fresh now that you have the knowledge of the Blackpill.

If you have a need to dominate people, and want to fulfill it then find a plan, but do it in such a way that it won't hurt others who are truly kind and who are selfless. There is a lot of bad shit in the world, don't go the degenerate route and make things harder for people like us and those who are already suffering.

Find your rope.
I actually instinctively try to not hurt incel-alike people but i want to mog those who is better but i cant, i dont know how. Its truly like immposible. You can see it in every aspect: gymcel - compensating, money - compensating, low inhib - idiot. It's over if ur looks doesnt scream "alpha". And i hate my friendly personality mixed with my nihilism which make people think about me like im insane beta.

You don’t need looks to become successful

Social intelligence and luck are way more important. Hard work is losers tool for ascending in life. You work hard while people who are smarter, more socially intelligent, or just lucky get there painlessly. Best example is Richard Nixon and John Kennedy. Nixon had to work his whole life and go through terrible obstacles to become president, while Kennedy got it on his first try, simply because he was more charismatic and his father was very rich. Even when Nixon became president snobby stuck up Harvard elites like Katherine Graham from Washington Post brought him down through Watergate.

No matter how hard you try, you lose. Even if you win you realize in the end it wasn't worth a sacrifice. Spent you whole life working hard like a mule while prettier and luckier people have fun and get everything easily. That's what ER understood and that's why he wanted to become rich through lottery. When he failed he didn't want to spend his whole life being someone's work mule so he slaughtered people and killed himself.

Social intelligence and luck are way more important. Hard work is losers tool for ascending in life. You work hard while people who are smarter, more socially intelligent, or just lucky get there painlessly. Best example is Richard Nixon and John Kennedy. Nixon had to work his whole life and go through terrible obstacles to become president, while Kennedy got it on his first try, simply because he was more charismatic and his father was very rich. Even when Nixon became president snobby stuck up Harvard elites like Katherine Graham from Washington Post brought him down through Watergate.

No matter how hard you try, you lose. Even if you win you realize in the end it wasn't worth a sacrifice. Spent you whole life working hard like a mule while prettier and luckier people have fun and get everything easily. That's what ER understood and that's why he wanted to become rich through lottery. When he failed he didn't want to spend his whole life being someone's work mule so he slaughtered people and killed himself.
That's even worse, yes, i dont want to work hard and maybe not even be alive at moment of my success. Can i develop this social intelligence in me? Because lucky isnt really about me, maybe sometimes i am, but not really.

It's all about genetics,luck,pre destined, and being white if you want to be successful in this world

It's all about genetics,luck,pre destined, and being white if you want to be successful in this world
Im white and it gives you nothing, being white without anything else wont give you success, dont cope, its just that in mcdonalds i will maybe earn like 5$ more than you, something like that. Maybe at west it actually legit somewhat, but i live in country when 99% white

Cope or rope, it doesnt matter.