Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hard work is meaningless because Chad could work hard if he wanted to and he has a higher work capacity

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Chad has more positive feedback in life. He can grind and work hard much easier. You're not going to out work a guy with superior genes simply because his genes allow him to work harder.

They always allow him to make more gains. Plus he has a girl he can come home to and feel better about life, thus making hard work easier for him.

A guy with shit genes is going to work hard for 1/10th the gains, no verbal support, and just get shit on by people for even trying. How can a guy with shit genes be tough and endure hard work? The definition of non-chad genes is you break down easily.

At the end of a day, a tall chad with a thick frame can endure much more mental and physical stress than you could ever dream of. He can work much harder than you if he feels like it.

And the end of the day, water is wet.

That's why I totally gave up. ITS OVER

Hard work is the oldest meme in the book. It was an idea promoted since antiquity, work hard = get ahead in life. But it was a lie back then, and it's even more of a lie now. Slaves employees work harder if they think they're free and have a chance to escape poverty.

Hard work will only get the slavemasters shareholders rich, and it will identify you as a prime target for work to be dumped upon you. And then these workhorses wake up later in life, tired and sick with nothing to show for it.

That's why I don't work hard. I go with the flow, doing the bare minimum to make it look like I actually worked. I sprinkle some fancy word salad and sophisticated words while explaining shit to make it look like I know what the fuck I'm talking about and then I just slack off as much as possible.

Hard work beats Talent when Talent doesn't work hard

Except Talent does work hard and having talent makes it easy to work hard

Hard work will only get the slavemasters shareholders rich, and it will identify you as a prime target for work to be dumped upon you. And then these workhorses wake up later in life, tired and sick with nothing to show for it.

Like a shitty old Hyundai trying to tow a truck.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it:

^holy grail of inceldom

Take the motivationpill
Take the gradepill

Chad has more positive feedback in life. He can grind and work hard much easier. You're not going to out work a guy with superior genes simply because his genes allow him to work harder.

They always allow him to make more gains. Plus he has a girl he can come home to and feel better about life, thus making hard work easier for him.

A guy with shit genes is going to work hard for 1/10th the gains, no verbal support, and just get shit on by people for even trying. How can a guy with shit genes be tough and endure hard work? The definition of non-chad genes is you break down easily.

At the end of a day, a tall chad with a thick frame can endure much more mental and physical stress than you could ever dream of. He can work much harder than you if he feels like it.

And the end of the day, water is wet.
BareMinimumTheory is legit.

Hard work is the oldest meme in the book. It was an idea promoted since antiquity, work hard = get ahead in life. But it was a lie back then, and it's even more of a lie now. Slaves employees work harder if they think they're free and have a chance to escape poverty.
the Just World fallacy.
people need to have this thought process in order to be motivated

Genetics always beat hard work

High pain endurance is an incel trait because the only thing incels feel is pain

You work hard coz that's all you can do.

You have no talent that's why you have to work harder than everyone else.

So when someone remotely talented also works hard, you're fucked

I guess normie lurkers enjoy being wageslaves pretty much

Since the 80s all extra efforts wrether it be economic or social were benefits transfered to the privileged with you taking nothing home.

Chad always wins

Chad has the genes AND the motivation to work hard. The idea that talented people don't work hard at all is laughable.

You're not going to out work a guy with superior genes simply because his genes allow him to work harder.
This is ridiculous, a few mm of facial bones don't make you able to work harder.

If anything, many Chads are deadbeats who do nothing else than fuck, the whole incel with great qualities VS Chad with nothing else going on for him meme is so true that it's not even funny.

Chad will get a better job than you thanks to his looks so he'll likely make more money than you without working nearly as hard though.

This is fucking making me physically ill. literally made an account just to reply that its fucking over
Absolutely brutal. It's over for you if you didn't slay a single hoe in high school.

@GoffSystemQB can we put this in must read?

It's enough "Hard work beats Talent when Talent doesn't work hard"

Good quote.

Hard work beat talent/genetic in less than 10% of all cases. Arturo barrios, Mexican olympic runner only play a bit of ping pong as a high schooler, friends suggest he try out for cross country team. He ran 4:45 for the mile first time he step on the track with no training in his life whatsoever . Its estimated that the genetic ceiling for 90% of men is a 6 minute mile, or put it at 5:30 if you want. Now how many of the 10% left have to work hard just to get to a 5 minute mile?
It's enough "Hard work beats Talent when Talent doesn't work hard"

Good quote.
Personality beat good looks when good looks dont work on his personality. This only apply to the top 5% of males.

Last edited: