Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hard work and effort means nothing. You can sacrifice and be worse off

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Statistically most men who work and try hard are much worse off for it.

Your life is wholly determined by your genetics. The Looks blackpill is just one side of Genetic Determinism AKA the Blackest of all pills

If you have to struggle and work hard for something, you're better off not doing it. This means you have shitty genetics.

Chad never has to struggle.

@Kointo “Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. working hard alone doesn't assure you that you'll achieve your dreams. actually there are more cases where you don't. even so, working hard and achieving something is some consolation at least.”
@TellemT

takurak said:
@Kointo “Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. working hard alone doesn't assure you that you'll achieve your dreams. actually there are more cases where you don't. even so, working hard and achieving something is some consolation at least.”
@TellemT

This. Better to work hard and get jewbux so you can LDAR in comfort

Trying hard is always better than not trying.

St.Tropez said:

Almost 90% of incels refuse to believe this so they can make excuses to cry.

hard work without succeeding is worse than not trying in the first place

mylifeistrash said:
If you have to struggle and work hard for something, you're better off not doing it. This means you have shitty genetics.

Chad never has to struggle.

So fucking true and I wish my parents realised that because they still wish I got a job.

Hunter said:

This

Hunter said:

I agree on this. 
It is horrible to give everything and get nothing.

Mahlo said:
Your life is wholly determined by your genetics. The Looks blackpill is just one side of  Genetic Determinism AKA the Blackest of all pills
It's not 100% genetics it's also the environment you grew up in

takurak said:

Yeah but if legit dont get ANYTHING than it is worse off.

if you have to try hard at something it´s a sure sign that you will never be truly successful. People with good genes breeze through life completely effortlessly without ever having to face any sort of adversity.

Chad never had to work to get girls.

Pro athletes crushed everyone at their sport since they were children with the same or less amount of work.

I have approached literally 1000s of women without getting anything. Looking back I would´ve felt much better never having even tried. Atleast then I could still have hope. Now I know without a doubt that I´m unattractive.

The one takeaway I got from those fairly useless self-help books on wealth is that you should aim for passive income and leverage. Money should work for you. If you work for money you're a loser.
I guess that helps me cope when ppl call me a loser for not working but still there's a saying in Texas that if you don't know who the patsy is then probably you are.

God tier thread

GeneticDysfunction said:
God tier thread

Failed NBA/NFL career stories are brutal. I can barely handle reading them.

takurak said:
St.Tropez said:

Take it to TRP, that's their philosophy, not ours.

There is no hope.