Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hard to swallow pill for those hoping to “ascend”: If your girlfriend talks to 4 guys every day...

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
4 x 7 = 28 guys who talk to your girl per week

28 x 4 = 112 dudes talk to your girl per month

112 x 12 = 1344 guys talk to your girl every year

Out of those 1344 guys, just about every single one of them is either actively trying to have sex with her or would be enthusiastically willing to do so if the opportunity arose. If you expect not to get cheated on in a long term relationship, that means you’re expecting your girl to say no thousands of times solely out of “loyalty” to you

and this is all happening in one of the most hypersexualized cultures in human history. women would still cheat on their husbands even in contexts where it was literally punishable death because of the massive biological and social incentive for them to do so

I think anyone who does a rational analysis of female sexuality will inevitably come to the same conclusion that male “possession” of women (ie monogamous dating and marriage) is an artificial and patriarchal concept that needs to be maintained by force, and that in a natural environment where they don’t face artificially imposed consequences, women will freely have sex with a multitude of the most attractive and dominant men, specifically out of the thousands who approach them for sex in their lifetime. feminists 100% acknowledge and agree with this even if they don’t use the same terminology as me

Putting foids in cages is the only solution

Anyone who has relationship is a cuck, its something they must accept. Chad gets cucked by statusmaxxed rich guys and bbc, statusmaxxed gets cucked by Chads and bbc, bbc gets cucked by statusmaxxed rich guys, throw in ogremaxxed tallfags and criminals and every guy gets cucked eventually.

Last edited:
its hard to when every nigga i try to talk to gives me one line answers, i can count on my right hand the number of conversations ive had in the 3 years ive been to high school
Brutal ngl

Guess what, I STILL HIT!

thats what you get for being in a releationship
but you are smarter than that, right?

4 x 7 = 28 guys who talk to your girl per week

28 x 4 = 112 dudes talk to your girl per month

112 x 12 = 1344 guys talk to your girl every year

Out of those 1344 guys, just about every single one of them is either actively trying to have sex with her or would be enthusiastically willing to do so if the opportunity arose. If you expect not to get cheated on in a long term relationship, that means you’re expecting your girl to say no thousands of times solely out of “loyalty” to you

and this is all happening in one of the most hypersexualized cultures in human history. women would still cheat on their husbands even in contexts where it was literally punishable death because of the massive biological and social incentive for them to do so

I think anyone who does a rational analysis of female sexuality will inevitably come to the same conclusion that male “possession” of women (ie monogamous dating and marriage) is an artificial and patriarchal concept that needs to be maintained by force, and that in a natural environment where they don’t face artificially imposed consequences, women will freely have sex with a multitude of the most attractive and dominant men, specifically out of the thousands who approach them for sex in their lifetime. feminists 100% acknowledge and agree with this even if they don’t use the same terminology as me
Lmao guys like that are incredibly naive and are so far removed from reality.

9F207672 1F0F 476E 9E9E AAFCFD37BAD2

I remember doing the exact same type of math when I was a teenager damn, like really the same process

I came to the same conclusion. You have to be the best of the best to be truly safe. And even then the thrill of cheating and novelty could still get them to cheat.
Normies' gfs are never theirs, it's just their turn at that moment