Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Hard To Swallow Edition] you are fakecel cuck if you have a phone

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Think about it, what’s the first thing you see normies doing when you’re outside? What do 99% of them have in their hands on a daily basis? A PHONE. Why do they have a phone? Because they want to contact their friends and their loved ones. Real sigma truecels such as myself have NO need for a phone because we dont have any of that.

so if you have a phone and regularly use it, then you dont belong here bucko. Someone had to say it

What if you're always on incels.is when using your phone.

I rarely use my phone since i'm on my laptop browsing here all day

What if it is to scrollmaxx on insta and postmaxx on .is

I have no one to call or text.

What if you're always on incels.is when using your phone.
What if it is to scrollmaxx on insta and postmaxx on .is

… I never thought of this

I use it for most of the day i guess im chad afterall

This is a joke to you guys, no wonder why Savvy Guy and the other YouTube blackpillers stay away from this place. Clowns.

fakecel trait: you breathe air

Having a phone is pretty normal. Im not armish Nin Nin

il_570xN.4972191086_hq8s.jpg

I want to get a phone like this for the small need I have, but copper wires have widely been removed in my country.

il_570xN.4972191086_hq8s.jpg

I want to get a phone like this for the small need I have, but copper wires have widely been removed in my country.
I have a rotary phone on my desk, but i have no landline so it doesn't work

Need my phone to access all the downloaded coomER vids I've got

I have a pc and and a ipad I don’t even use a simcard

I have a rotary phone on my desk, but i have no landline so it doesn't work
Is it still possible to make it work where you live? I think that at least in America it's still possible get a landline. Only very few landline phones are still in use here. New contracts for that aren't available anyone which means if an owner of landline has to move somewhere else, he cannot continue to use landline.

Is it still possible to make it work where you live? I think that at least in America it's still possible get a landline. Only very few landline phones are still in use here. New contracts for that aren't available anyone which means if an owner of landline has to move somewhere else, he cannot continue to use landline.
Yes
I'm in America and can get a landline for my house

i cringe at myself whenever i pull out my phone in public as if i have anything to do on it but browse .is

meanwhile normgroids are chatting with their oneitis

@Truest truecel I know you can relate to this, brother

Think about it, what’s the first thing you see normies doing when you’re outside? What do 99% of them have in their hands on a daily basis? A PHONE. Why do they have a phone? Because they want to contact their friends and their loved ones. Real sigma truecels such as myself have NO need for a phone because we dont have any of that.

so if you have a phone and regularly use it, then you dont belong here bucko. Someone had to say it
Do normies really use their phones to chat with their friends or loved ones? I thought they were addicted to the internet and scrolling

fakecel trait: you breathe air
This. breathing air is the most fakecel chad thing one can do, everyone knows once you go outside and inhale oxygen, the oxygen transforms your jawline into a nice refined model tier jaw and as well boostens your height to about 15 inches.

I use my phone as a mp3 player. So I can solitude walk like the subhuman I am

I removed whatsapp and telegram. I mostly use it here and/or to listen to music. I never get any calls and apart from here, no messages at all. Also I don't own a PC so everything internet related I have to do it with my €80 chinese phone.

Still the best thing you can do with your phone is removing socials,expecially tiktok. Tiktok lowers your serotonin level af. Same thing for instagram,just a bit less.

Tiktok lowers your serotonin level af
the only exposure I get to tiktok and normiegram are from this forum jfl. That being said I never click any of the links. Elab on how it decreases your serotonin btw

jfl is this

the only exposure I get to tiktok and normiegram are from this forum jfl. That being said I never click any of the links. Elab on how it decreases your serotonin btw
By seeing videos of couples and/or normfag "memes" + seeing the reposts pf people you used to know. And I never saw a blackpilled video there,everyone making tiktoks is a normfag. Full of narcissistic stacies with simps in the comments.I don't like seeing those.

I use my phone to rot on .is all day lmfao