Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to Swallow Edition] Therapy is a scam

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
My parents force me to go to therapy to deal with my anger-management problems as requirement for living in their house because sometimes when im at home my inceldom causes me to have anger outbursts and I become a bit aggressive.

But from my experiences therapy has just seemed like a scam. Going into a room and talking to some random stranger who is only listening to you speak because he is being paid a ludicrously high amount of money, doesn’t make your problems disappear.

your bank account balance is the same as before, your face is the same, your height is the same, Women still judge you the same way they judged you before.

The moment you step out that door, your life situation is exactly the same as before you stepped into the room.

At the end of your therapy session, Nothing has changed! All that happened was that you lost your money while some other guy got rich just to sit there and pretend to listen to your problems and then when you re-enter the world, your problems still exist and you are still the same sexually frustrated loser incel as before.

Also I hate how the therapist thinks prescribing antidepressants is a solution to your problems related to inceldom.

When someone has “physical” needs, it makes no sense to go to someone who provides “mental” treatments. A physical need (sex) can only be satisfied through “physical”resources (woman’s body), not through remedies of a “psychological” nature (anti-depressants pills).

Taking a tablet at night doesn’t kill your desire for women, it doesn’t kill the pain resulting from having unfulfilled sexual desires.

The only way to solve your inceldom is for a woman to give her body to you, if you take a tablet at night, you will wake up the next morning feeling just as sexually unsatisfied, sad, angry as before, you will still feel like an incel, because A fucking tablet isn’t a viable substitute for a woman’s body!

The whole industry of therapy is a complete scam based on “feelings” and “emotions” to provide diagnosis. But feelings and emotions are immaterial. You can’t see, touch, taste, hear or smell feelings and emotions.

so how can someone provide treatments based on things you can’t actually observe in the real world (feelings and emotions). There is no real science behind it.

Also keep in mind, feelings and emotions are subjective, each person reacts differently to the same set of circumstances. So the solution you provide to one patient to reduce anger might not be the same solution you provide to another patient, based on their different emotional responses to the same set of circumstances.

But how would they know what advice to give to which patient, they can’t read a person’s emotions and feelings, they just have to make an intuitive guess and hope for the best, hope that the patient becomes mentally well instead of going on a mass shooting which would be bad for that therapist’s business.

furthermore even the treatments are subjective, as you can repeat your life problems and situation word for word to a different therapist and receive different solution because even the therapists themselves have subjective feelings and emotions which will make their treatments subjective in nature.

nevER go to thERapist.

Not even hard to swallow lmao. Common knowledge on here. No therapy for your face, height, race, non NT, money and status.

Ive been fucked over and ridiculed by every therapist I went too. They just talk you in circles until you stop complaining. Same tactics foids use

Not even hard to swallow lmao. Common knowledge on here. No therapy for your face, height, race, non NT, money and status.
i thought therapy being a scam was common knowledge for blackpillers
My parents force me to go to therapy to deal with my anger-management problems as requirement for living in their house because sometimes when im at home my inceldom causes me to have anger outbursts and I become a bit aggressive.
that's annoying ngl.

But from my experiences therapy has just seemed like a scam. Going into a room and talking to some random stranger who is only listening to you speak because he is being paid a ludicrously high amount of money, doesn’t make your problems disappear.

your bank account balance is the same as before, your face is the same, your height is the same, Women still judge you the same way they judged you before.

The moment you step out that door, your life situation is exactly the same as before you stepped into the room.

At the end of your therapy session, Nothing has changed! All that happened was that you lost your money while some other guy got rich just to sit there and pretend to listen to your problems and then when you re-enter the world, your problems still exist and you are still the same sexually frustrated loser incel as before.

Also I hate how the therapist thinks prescribing antidepressants is a solution to your problems related to inceldom.

When someone has “physical” needs, it makes no sense to go to someone who provides “mental” treatments. A physical need (sex) can only be satisfied through “physical”resources (woman’s body), not through remedies of a “psychological” nature (anti-depressants pills).

Taking a tablet at night doesn’t kill your desire for women, it doesn’t kill the pain resulting from having unfulfilled sexual desires.

The only way to solve your inceldom is for a woman to give her body to you, if you take a tablet at night, you will wake up the next morning feeling just as sexually unsatisfied, sad, angry as before, you will still feel like an incel, because A fucking tablet isn’t a viable substitute for a woman’s body!

The whole industry of therapy is a complete scam based on “feelings” and “emotions” to provide diagnosis. But feelings and emotions are immaterial. You can’t see, touch, taste, hear or smell feelings and emotions.

so how can someone provide treatments based on things you can’t actually observe in the real world (feelings and emotions). There is no real science behind it.

Also keep in mind, feelings and emotions are subjective, each person reacts differently to the same set of circumstances. So the solution you provide to one patient to reduce anger might not be the same solution you provide to another patient, based on their different emotional responses to the same set of circumstances.

But how would they know what advice to give to which patient, they can’t read a person’s emotions and feelings, they just have to make an intuitive guess and hope for the best, hope that the patient becomes mentally well instead of going on a mass shooting which would be bad for that therapist’s business.

furthermore even the treatments are subjective, as you can repeat your life problems and situation word for word to a different therapist and receive different solution because even the therapists themselves have subjective feelings and emotions which will make their treatments subjective in nature.

nevER go to thERapist.
I've never had any outbursts but that's because I kind of "live in my mind" for a lot of things. The things I imagine are often brutal, and they probably functions as great outlets for my rage. I'll sometimes imagine myself killing someone, a lot of times it involves something very "visceral", like ripping parts of their face off with my teeth.

It's very cathartic, you can feel the rage rise up and just fade away.

If that doesn't work you could always try boxing, I've never done it but I'm sure hitting a sandbag and thinking of it as a human would be satisfying on some level. Plus you'd get fit and become a decent fighter if you follow the training right.

It's funny how parents will send you to a therapists instead of suggest something like this that would actually improve your life in some way.

Most parents today are worthless, they take a "hands off" approach and every method they use involves passing you off to someone else as "their problem".

You should really "play the game" and do what you need to do to get out of those therapy sessions, and stop sperging out, it isn't helping you. Find another way to channel the anger. I've always had a vivid imagination so I do it mentally.

After that last thread I made I realize some people literally can't even imagine things in detail:

So I guess the one thing I was lucky to get in life was my mind, but other than that I'm fucked lol.

Therapy is about gaslighting you into thinking its all in your head and accept things. For the reason you said, not to rebel and go ER.

Therapy is about gaslighting you into thinking its all in your head and accept things. For the reason you said, not to rebel and go ER.

Going "ER" is absurd. Being an argumentative nerd however...

Going "ER" is absurd. Being an argumentative nerd however...
No one cares for our arguments, while they do care when someones go ER but one should weigh is it worth it losing your life over giving the society a hit.

No one cares for our arguments, while they do care when someones go ER but one should weigh is it worth it losing your life over giving the society a hit.

You could popularize arguments and viewpoints that based academics make.

He was banned long before your time apparently for bragging indirectly but as you see he’s a truecel and he had good post back then and he’s probably wondering where did all the users of his time go
I see, thank you for the brief explanation. :owo:

Great post and 100% agreed. I went to therapy a while ago and I just got blue balled by my hot milf therapist and left even more sexually frustrated KEK. Good to have you back.

Great post and 100% agreed. I went to therapy a while ago and I just got blue balled by my hot milf therapist and left even more sexually frustrated KEK. Good to have you back.

thanks for reading brocel, your therapist should have given you her Coochie, would have worked far more effectively and efficiently for Your mental well-being than some shitty anti-depressants.

Are you born in march or april op

it’s worth it if you achieve a high kill count (in call of duty)

No anti-incellant for your face.

it’s worth it if you achieve a high kill count (in call of duty)
COD maxxing
thanks for reading brocel, your therapist should have given you her Coochie, would have worked far more effectively and efficiently for Your mental well-being than some shitty anti-depressants.
:blackpill:

My therapist doesn't even recommend pills. In fact, he said he suggests doing meditation for 10-15 minutes 4 times a day instead of my medical marijuana. The problem with meditation is that when I try to meditate, I feel like something's going to sneak attack me; so I end up twitching my arms and legs around. I just can't relax enough to meditate while I'm sober.:feelsseriously:

My mom made me go to therapy after an outburst where I threatened to kill my neighbor's dog.
It's a long story that I don't want to get into, but every session is fucking embarrassing.
I try to play along because I don't want to get disowned, but I don't know how much longer I can put up with this shit.
I've been going for almost three months and I never seem to make any progress.
My therapist's a foid, too, so I feel less compelled to share anything about myself with her.
She makes me keep a journal of my daily life as some form of CBT - and leaves retarded questions that I have to answer like it's homework.
Last time I went she wrote down "What do you need in your life?" and it took all of my willpower not to reveal my power level.
I have to pretend I'm less fucked up than I actually am, because I know if I don't keep up the LARP, she's gonna do something to hurt me somehow.
Might just rope before I'm found out.
:feelsrope: