Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Hard To Swallow Edition] The Forum Is Filled With Larps, Trolls, Etc Because As A Collective We Fostered A Low Standard "Forum Culture"

God I hate it when women appropriate a male-only culture (videogames for example). It actually makes me angry that the same hypocrites who would shit on ugly men back in the 90's are now the same people who whore on Twitch... Just fuck off already.
There is no male solidarity... If all men united for a better future, we would collectively go hippity hoppity.
If you look from the perspective of an indian janitor or some looser from the 3rd world country(like me) > 50% of the forum are already larpers. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
As a currycel... You would probably change places with a poor and not famous version of Danny DeVito just to not be curry anymore...

Well if you're talking XOR specifically I don't know they stick out like a sore thumb which is why there are a million threads about them. So the culture seems to work fairly well in that regard.

But yeah there is a problem with trolling, LARPing stories, and IT bait. Quite frankly it's obvious though and people should start reporting the threads.

Well if you're talking XOR specifically I don't know they stick out like a sore thumb which is why there are a million threads about them. So the culture seems to work fairly well in that regard

Lol come on now, that's like saying "In my area we know who all the drug dealers are, they never get arrested but we at least know, so that means the culture seems to work fairly in that regard" lol

No point being aware of them if they aren't being taken care of

Quite frankly it's obvious though and people should start reporting the threads.

That's the thing, it doesn't matter if its obvious to us, because they'll always have REASONABLE DOUBT because we allowed a culture of low standards to become the norm

Think about it, if users who talked like XOR and FrothySolutions were immediately banned and that become a norm, then reporting users who talk like them would make sense, but XOR is basically a FrothySolutions clone, and Frothy has yet to be banned, so there is no precedent set TO ARGUE THAT XOR IS A LARP/TROLL, there's nothing to refer back to, to say "you can't say this on an incel forum" because we never enforced any criteria, that's why its pointless reporting them and nobody bothers

Its obvious they don't belong on the forum, but the culture functions in such a way that we have no say over what is allowable for an incel to say or openly believe, because they've been allowed to do so for so long

Well I mean that's more of a modding problem. They still stick out like a sore thumb.

I think anybody that gets reported enough is going to get banned over time. There's users here who break the rules and get away with it specifically because they don't get reported.

Think about it, if users who talked like XOR and FrothySolutions were immediately banned and that become a norm, then reporting users who talk like them would make sense, but XOR is basically a FrothySolutions clone, and Frothy has yet to be banned, so there is no precedent set TO ARGUE THAT XOR IS A LARP/TROLL, there's nothing to refer back to, to say "you can't say this on an incel forum" because we never enforced any criteria, that's why its pointless reporting them and nobody bothers
I know you have beef with Frothy but I don't think he's a troll/larp tbh. I think he even called me soy one time lmfao.

I wouldn't really say he's on that level. XOR has made threads about stuff like "happiness comes from within", "incels are the bad guys", and so on (I'm forgetting another bad one) that work against incels/incel arguments. I haven't seen Frothy doing anything like that but I don't know.

And XOR has definitely been warned a lot already I remember them talking about it in a thread.

Its obvious they don't belong on the forum, but the culture functions in such a way that we have no say over what is allowable for an incel to say or openly believe, because they've been allowed to do so for so long
I'm pretty sure they've had multiple threads removed so I wouldn't say there is zero policing of what incels allowed to say.

Frankly some of their threads should be removed and some shouldn't the most glaring two were the ones i referenced earlier.

Either way the account will probably be banned soon if they can't assimilate so to speak.

Last edited:
How you gonna stop it when even some of the most basedcels still get kicked from this forum. You can go extra hard on the larp’s but it’s mostly the truecels that get the ban hammer.

Most of the larp’s cave and admit to being sex havers anyway
^This
LARP'ers at some point crack and brag about having sex because those faggots just can't help themselves.

what solution does we have, for not to be late

Werent you a greycel at one point? :waitwhat:
Dontcaregreycel

Unf

Unfortunately... without surgerymaxxing... incels themselves will never be seen as cool, just incel culture. In a year, a bunch of chads and stacies will be calling themselves incels and using our words like they're wiht us or something. Then they will mix it with bluepill and cuck culture and it will lose all meaning. It will turn into chads and "nerdy girls" larping as if their lives suck.
We would then have to change our names so we don't get mixed in with their bullshit.

Come on bro, dont you know that to be a "Real" blackpiller you need to learn how to shitpost and turn everything into a meme, you also need to learn to postmaxx by spamming 3 or 4 words per post, hundreds of times a day while making sure to repeat phrases like "its over" or "LDAR bro".

When i first discovered the blackpill and then read the entirety of Elliot Rodger's manifesto, i was under the assumption that blackpillers were a bunch of enlightened, high IQ MEN who actually discussed intelligent concepts/topics in detail. You can imagine my disappointment when i came to this forum and saw that its primarily comprised of teenagers trying to be based/edgy and a bunch of immature, severely autistic and retarded men who have little girl anime profile pics and dont have the brainpower to write more than a sentence at a time, yet somehow they have like 20 000 posts JFL.

Forum is full of people who care more about the QUANTITY of posts rather than the QUALITY of posts. Sad shit.

Last edited:
I propose a 6 month freeze on new members, making the forum viewable to members only, and banning the most offensive greycel accounts as well as the retarded single word reply accounts.

This will have several benefits
1. Prevents further exposure
2. Prevents further dilution
3. Removes the possibility of IT troll accounts joining again
4. Removes the waste infesting the forum and keeps it out

Forum is full of people who care more about the QUANTITY of posts rather than the QUALITY of posts. Sad shit.

That's another reason why I said one the worst things the mods did, was make the ranking system based on post count rather than post quality, because then you LITERALLY ENCOURAGE SPAMMING, its like the mods are trying to give themselves work

I guess I came too late to the show. Was it better back in 2017-2018 during the .me and .is era, oldcels?

Any evidence of this?
If Brendio's becky made an account here... There is probably some college stacy larping as an incel here right now so she can make a presentation for her class and get wet watching the chads in her class laugh at our suicidal posts.

That's another reason why I said one the worst things the mods did, was make the ranking system based on post count rather than post quality, because then you LITERALLY ENCOURAGE SPAMMING, its like the mods are trying to give themselves work

now that IncelTears is gone, everything you said in this thread will be evident as IncelTears users come here and try to make accounts in order to infiltrate our ranks, I think this thread was actually a prophecy.

now that IncelTears is gone, everything you said in this thread will be evident as IncelTears users come here and try to make accounts in order to infiltrate our ranks, I think this thread was actually a prophecy.

What?

IncelTears is gone?

This is not fucking good at all, they are all going to flood in here, the fucking mods have doomed us all with their fucking limp wristed "lets not be extremist" nonsense, anybody can pass for incel with their ridiculously lax ruleset, this forum is done

Expect more users like XOR and Frothy to start spamming the site

What?

IncelTears is gone?

This is not fucking good at all, they are all going to flood in here, the fucking mods have doomed us all with their fucking limp wristed "lets not be extremist" nonsense, anybody can pass for incel with their ridiculously lax ruleset, this forum is done

Expect more users like XOR and Frothy to start spamming the site

Tempsnip

check pinned thread.

What is even worse is that all the LARPs and trolls with high post counts are usually the most popular and worshiped on this site(Insomniac,NeetAndTidy etc..)