Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to swallow edition] Incels are cucks by default

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Im sorry to give you the news, but as an incel your genetics make you a beta cuck.

Incels are standing on the sidelines, watching as all the other men fuck the shit out of the female population.
You are sitting here, postmaxxing like a good little choir boy while the other men are fucking and cumming in girls every hole.

Your genes determines who you are in life, and in this case, a beta cuck.

Not if I literally murdER them

everyone is a cuck, very few men are not cucks

Im not a cuck, Im anime mc :cryfeels:

brutal blackpill. ER wasn't cucked though, but 99.999% of incels will never go ER

20969.jpg

well, good little choir boys are usually prettyboymaxxed and innocencemaxxed, so you're giving me way too much credit :lul:
also, I won't swallow this pill, not even a single bite

Disagree. You're not a cuck until some foid decides to "settle down" with you

based

You are all fucking cucks and the second you would be given the option to clean Tyron's cum from a femoid's pussy you would do it without even thinking.

I'm honestly shocked no one has gone active shooter at the riots with an AR, shotgun & smg/handgun combo with some mags, good potential for a record.

I was born based tbh I remember when I was three years old my abusive aunt was verbally abusing my mom so I grabbed a hockey stick and threatened my aunt with it :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

Not getting retribution is cucked, I plan to get mine someday

That's not what cuck means

Cope, not only is it better to be an incel than a cuck but society and foids don't even see us as good enough to be cucks anyway.
Also, betas are normies, we are omegas.

The female population needs to be held accountable for their sins. We need men to rise up and exact vengeance upon them for the suffering they have caused us and the pain they have inflicted upon us.

Not if I literally murdER them
I love you

No but really though, I'm endlessly frustrated about my lack of sex and female affection and that made me an angry little man. Is that not understandable for normie?

The female population needs to be held accountable for their sins. We need men to rise up and exact vengeance upon them for the suffering they have caused us and the pain they have inflicted upon us.
based