Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Hard to Swallow Edition) Chad is not blackpilled and muh incel-chad alliance will never happen

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
I don't know how the myth of the "blackpilled chad" got started, but it has no basis in reality. Chad is not blackpilled. On the contrary, chads are some of the most delusional people on the planet. The typical chad actually believes that he gets lots of girls because of his "great personality." He thinks he's a "good person" and is being rewarded with "good karma." Chads are some of the strongest believers in the bluepill and the just world fallacy. All the positive reinforcement they've received over the years (for their looks, of course) has locked them into a mindset where they believe their own bullshit. In fact, chads suffer from a similar problem as foids (guys are always wanting to hang out with and kiss up to foids and the foid deludes herself into thinking that it's because of her great personality when in reality they just want to get in her pants).

For a chad to be blackpilled, he would have to say, "I get lots of girls only because of my good genes (AKA my unearned privilege). I did nothing to earn my high status in life and I have no moral right of 'deserving' pussy, I just happen to get lots of it because I won the genetic lottery." There are very few, if any, chads in the world who could let go of their ego enough to admit that unpleasant truth.

Based, chad worship has to die as soon as possible

Not only that but they are also retarded, I know a chadlite in real life and he is 100% bluepiled, the only difrence between him and a cuck is his looks tbh

The American's CIA/FBI agencies and incel alliance is bound to happen.
After years of surveilling the blackpill, they must know the :bluepill: needs a push-back.

The American's CIA/FBI agencies and incel alliance is bound to happen.
After years of surveilling the blackpill, they must know the :bluepill: needs a push-back.
Cope. The CIA and FBI are fulled jewed. They are aware of the blackpill but purposefully push the bluepill.

Chads and stacy live different lives. These bastard need to be whooped.