Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Hard to find comrades

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
One young dude in fb now appeared like maybe could be tried to made in outsidemaxxing comrade, be he throwing jokes that I should go for old roasties of age even so old as 36 years. Ok, if it's just nasty black humour, honk honk and laugh. But from example of my former debil "best friend" can be seen, that even friendly (?) people seriously think I should go for 30+ roasties

I not go, tfu on roasties

Guliugarbingai

Go for lolis.

ye it is very sad with no true comrades

i'd prob go for any foid even though i don't want to. wouldnt mind young foid as well because i feel like it would just be easier but beggars cant be choosers. sch a disappointment that i cant have that luxury like chad which makes me incredibly angry

I rather kill myself than date a 30+ year old foid as long as I'm under 70.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If that's the best he can get...

Why doesn't he go two letters?
He thinks he is so cool grown man and normal member of society, by having roastie wifeoid

He thinks he is so cool grown man and normal member of society, by having roastie wifeoid
Why wouldn't he just SEAmaxx or sui? Having an old roastie wife is worse than being an incel.

One young dude in fb now appeared like maybe could be tried to made in outsidemaxxing comrade, be he throwing jokes that I should go for old roasties of age even so old as 36 years. Ok, if it's just nasty black humour, honk honk and laugh. But from example of my former debil "best friend" can be seen, that even friendly (?) people seriously think I should go for 30+ roasties

View attachment 228052
At least you have @Damo the incel , he seems cool.

Why wouldn't he just SEAmaxx or sui? Having an old roastie wife is worse than being an incel.
Answer is: debil
For me hard to SEAmaxx, because I look like fag and have mental problems. And he is social and NT, he easy emigrated to Netherlands. And he prefers to hang with old russian and albanian roasties in there...

View attachment 228052
Tfu tfu

Answer is: debil
For me hard to SEAmaxx, because I look like fag and have mental problems. And he is social and NT, he easy emigrated to Netherlands. And he prefers to hang with old russian and albanian roasties in there...
It's ironic that there is a picture of him with a goat because Debil is the kind of name I'd imagine a rural European goatfucker would have.

It's ironic that there is a picture of him with a goat because Debil is the kind of name I'd imagine a rural European goatfucker would have.
Thts one of problems, he is from rural area, and while educated and not absolutely dumb by IQ, he stil rural moron to the core, living by retarded rural "codes of honor", that is so necessary to have wifoid, even if old and ugly

Thts one of problems, he is from rural area, and while educated and not absolutely dumb by IQ, he stil rural moron to the core, living by retarded rural "codes of honor", that is so necessary to have wifoid, even if old and ugly
His wife was getting dicked down by Chadenovs when the Soviet Union was still around... she was literally used up roast beef BEFORE the fall of the U.S.S.R...

His wife was getting dicked down by Chadenovs when the Soviet Union was still around... she was literally used up roast beef BEFORE the fall of the U.S.S.R...
He is grown up man and normal member of society, he has job and wife, not like me, I so pathetic looser

Guliunx

with no ugly roastie wifeoid

Guliugarbingai

I fap to cute lollis