Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hard methods to become mentally stronger?

P

_pakicel_

Self-banned
-
Do you know some methods to become mentally stronger? Blackpill helped me a lot. Do you know some other methods?

Vipassana meditation makes your amygdala smaller. Amygdala is the part of your limbic system that controls stress, anxiety and fear. Meditation also makes your prefrontal cortex thicker.

Vipassana meditation makes your amygdala smaller. Amygdala is the part of your limbic system that controls stress, anxiety and fear. Meditation also makes your prefrontal cortex thicker.
@Transcended Trucel

Take the knife from your avi and shove it into IT lurking foids pussy (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
That's what I want to do whenever i have a butterfly in my pocket (of course in video games)

Did you tried it?

The liver king takes ice baths every morning. I have faced some of my challenges head on. I used to be extremely shy and I signed up for an acting class and I got a job in sales. Got over my shyness for the most part after enough time to get comfortable. Im still on the shy side but I can be "on" for a bit.

you cant, youll only achieve a false sense of mental toughness