Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Harassment is always bad

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I don't support harassment. Its always bad. I may post women but I just do so because I think they are hot. I am not a violent person and I wouldn't do anything.

JFL at the similar threads

brutal, take it easy boyo, just enjoy the site normally.

I don't support harassment. Its always bad. I may post women but I just do so because I think they are hot. I am not a violent person and I wouldn't do anything.
TOTAL RELIGIOUS DEATH TOTAL DEONTOLOGY DEATH TOTAL CAPITALISM DEATH TOTAL LIBERALISM DEATH TOTAL DEMOCRACY DEATH TOTAL STOICISM DEATH

speaking as a fed, we here at the bureau enjoy sexually harassing our female colleagues for fun and entertainment

we do not look kindly on people who disapprove of such behaviour

as such, I will be reporting you to the higher-ups, and telling biden personally to send the troops after you

lame

“ I would never do anything illegal”

Oh so you would never jaywalk or snag an extra drink at a store? I’m sure the feds will be deterred by your un breaking legal defense.

If you’ve got something to say just say it. Dont harass or make overt threats I agree, but don’t punctuate every sentence with ‘oh I would never do anything I’m a good boy’ you just sound spineless, we’re evil, we know, they know, it’s not new information and nobody really cares unless you say ‘I’m going to do x y z’

no lmao i just don't support harassment
just dont talk aboutfoids if its worried u boyo, theres a lot more u can talk about ngl. or take some time off the site for a while til u feel better

I don't like hair ass mints, butt what can I do about it?

speaking as a fed, we here at the bureau enjoy sexually harassing our female colleagues for fun and entertainment
My local police department has no hot women officers thoroughly disappointed

My local police department has no hot women officers thoroughly disappointed
yea tbh

when a copfoid comes to arrest you, at least you can be glad that she isn't approaching to ask you on a date

ok