Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Harassed by a fagot today (traveled abroad 3 days ago).

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Temp. Banned
-
Just came home (to the place I'm currently staying at). I was outside buying food and alcohol and then sat down at a place to drink a 1 liter bottle of beer. A fagot sat down a couple of meters away, he also had a 1 liter bottle of beer and asked to sit next to me. I said ok. Directly he asked me if I wanted some of his beer, I said no. Then he started talking about that he had a husband and just wanted to give me his phone number just incase I needed help (had already told him that I was straight). I'm 20 and he was like 30 years old.

Anyway after that he asked if I wanted to try drugs. First he asked if I wanted to try cocaine but I just laughed and said no but to mess with him I said if you can fix a joint I will try. He said he needed a ciggarett and paper, he said he had it at home and asked multiple times if I wanted to come with him, I said I was busy and couldn't. Then he asked if I had any cash on me to buy the stuff, I said no, which was true. Then for 10 minutes straight he asked tons of people for a ciggarette, most said no. Eventually when he had gotten a ciggarette he ran away to fix paper, when he came back I told him one more time I was straight and won't give anything in return for the joint. He pretended to get offended and said some bullshit that if I don't trust him he will go away and that he already has a husband and would not lie, then he bassically ran away.

Lesson learned... don't be nice to strangers, esspecially not faggots. Mf wasted 40 minutes of my life then got pissed off and ran away.

Last edited:
If the fags are attempting to molest you then you're probably not unlucky enough to be on here :feelsjuice:

Well If you can't get a gf maybe you can... you know?... try something "Different"

If the fags are attempting to molest you then you're probably not unlucky enough to be on here :feelsjuice:
Why tf don't I live in a world where foids try to molest me?

If god is real then he is on crack cocaine 24/7. Sadistic mf

Snl Its A Joke GIF by Saturday Night Live