Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happy to see my brocels again

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Ever since the death of shortcels I haven't been in any active incel forums. Finally decided to throw in with you guys here. Seems there are fewer and fewer places where a depressed, mentally ill social reject like myself can find solace.

*whispers*

PPPSSSSSSSTT
Leave while you still can

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Good first post

613ffb9b0f83ba6ec6865ffba057bb78

I offer you this beautiful creature I found while hunting the female sub genre of homo sapiens. :feelsYall:

Ever since the death of shortcels I haven't been in any active incel forums. Finally decided to throw in with you guys here. Seems there are fewer and fewer places where a depressed, mentally ill social reject like myself can find solace.
Ever since shortcels got banned a lot of manlets have been coming in here lately. Welcome brocel :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Also Saint Bagelcel is one of our supreme commanders. :feelshehe: Do you have any news on his condition after the stroke? I know you guys talked about him a lot on shortcels. He has to be the most low inhib incel on the planet.

As a manletcel, welcome into the fold.

have you tried roping?

what is your height

Welcome
Also, it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6