Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Happy people who don't want to die, die, while we're still stuck here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Why can't we be so lucky ? Everytime i hear that people died in an accident or something similar, they're always normies and chads, famoids who enjoy life and want to live. Incels and severely depressed people with shit lives almost never die unless they rope. It's like no one who ever who wants to die, die, even if they're living an unhealthy lifestyle or they're engaging in risky behavior. It makes me so fucking pissed because we need death more than them and this is too fucking unfair. Even death, normies still have an advantage and more chances at it than us....

Fuck this shit let us die already like them this is extremely unfair.

I can tell tbh, but since I'm a neet that doesn't drink, smoke, go outside or just drive around like crazy doing crazy normie shit,the chance of me dying is low compared to the crazy Normie that scubadives in different countries

i thought i was the only one who noticed that holy shit

yeah, i don't even look before crossing the road. i once took 23 or 25 sleeping pills, can't tell, i just slept an entire day and then woke up again with zero consequences or side-effects. shit is fucking rigged!

yeah, just lol @ life

yeah, i don't even look before crossing the road. i once took 23 or 25 sleeping pills, can't tell, i just slept an entire day and then woke up again with zero consequences or side-effects. shit is fucking rigged!
We have an immunity to death when it's the thing that we need the most.

I can tell tbh, but since I'm a neet that doesn't drink, smoke, go outside or just drive around like crazy doing crazy normie shit,the chance of me dying is low compared to the crazy Normie that scubadives in different countries
Hope for an illness like me. As Muslims, we can't rope unfortunately, so we can only hope to get a terminal disease and die. Or better, do suiciding-bombing around some Israel's army members and you'll die as a shaheed and go to heaven.

Sometimes i think souls are sent here to Earth to be placed in bodies as a punishment. Incels just got more severe punishment and a longer punishment also so we are not allowed to die i.e. be set free into the civilized world again until we learn to modify our thoughts and behaviour. Chads and Stacies have a lighter punishment for whatever reason so they are set free earlier and also live a happier life. Afterlife is the ultimate form of happiness but we just had to commit a crime.

This might also be baloney.

Why can't we be so lucky ? Everytime i hear that people died in an accident or something similar, they're always normies and chads, famoids who enjoy life and want to live. Incels and severely depressed people with shit lives almost never die unless they rope. It's like no one who ever who wants to die, die, even if they're living an unhealthy lifestyle or they're engaging in risky behavior. It makes me so fucking pissed because we need death more than them and this is too fucking unfair. Even death, normies still have an advantage and more chances at it than us....

I couldn't put it better myself

We don't need death at all. Immortality would actually solve so much mentally for incels (the feeling of time running out, the feeling of wasted life, you could have always the at least hope/cope that with enough time, powerful plastic surgery would get you out...)

In fact, death and mortality are one of the major causes of incel mental stress...knowing that your life is so finite you won't ever able to do anything in time to stop being incel.

Hope for an illness like me. As Muslims, we can't rope unfortunately, so we can only hope to get a terminal disease and die. Or better, do suiciding-bombing around some Israel's army members and you'll die as a shaheed and go to heaven.
Unlike those Daesh trolls ("ISIS" for the normie cucks), we wouldn't apologize for justly killing some Israeli "soldiers." And still they wanna believe that they are Muslims, giga kek. Also, quotation marks, because you're not much of a soldier if you're against unarmed people.

Unlike those Daesh trolls ("ISIS" for the normie cucks), we wouldn't apologize for justly killing some Israeli "soldiers." And still they wanna believe that they are Muslims, giga kek. Also, quotation marks, because you're not much of a soldier if you're against unarmed people.
Exactly. It's absolutely fine to kill some Israelis cunt soldiers. I really consider this plan nowadays, i want ro run away from my house and do suicide-bombing in Palestine and be done with this shit life.

Exactly. It's absolutely fine to kill some Israelis cunt soldiers. I really consider this plan nowadays, i want ro run away from my house and do suicide-bombing in Palestine and be done with this shit life.
Probably the best way to go out, honestly. But eh I don't think your parents would want that for you...

Probably the best way to go out, honestly. But eh I don't think your parents would want that for you...
I don't need their consent. They already gave me a shit life, so they don't have the right to keep me living it.

Last edited:
I don't need their consent, they already gave me a shit life, so they don't have the right to keep my living it.
You must respect your parents even if they treat you badly brother.

We don't need death at all. Immortality would actually solve so much mentally for incels (the feeling of time running out, the feeling of wasted life, you could have always the at least hope/cope that with enough time, powerful plastic surgery would get you out...)

In fact, death and mortality are one of the major causes of incel mental stress...knowing that your life is so finite you won't ever able to do anything in time to stop being incel.
good point.

You must respect your parents even if they treat you badly brother.
I respect them IRL, but this is a decision of my own life and i'm not doing something haram, i'm just doing my jihad duty and getting rid of the pain, going for a waaaaaaaaaaay better life. If they truly love me, they should be happy that i'd go to heaven and that my suffering, pain would finally end.

I respect them IRL, but this is a decision of my own life and i'm not doing something haram, i'm just doing my jihad duty and getting rid of the pain, going for a waaaaaaaaaaay better life. If they truly love me, they should be happy that i'd go to heaven and that my suffering, pain would finally end.
i think it's kinda cowardly to throw your life away like that
cheap

You have a point but idk man, use a VPN and ask a few imams online.

cheap
Zionist cuck spotted. Killing a few oppressors while becoming a shaheed is the best thing a Muslimcel could do.

cheap
I'm sacrificing myself to kill some children killers psychopaths who have been torturing, killing innocent people and children for 60 years and taking their lands and country.

i'm not judging you for killing them, i just don't approve of suicide for personal and religious reasons
i also think men should go out in the open fighting like warriors, not glorified IEDs

i'm not judging you for killing them, i just don't approve of suicide for personal and religious reasons
i also think men should go out in the open fighting like warriors, not glorified IEDs
It doesn't matter as long as i'm going to die and do something good before my death to leave a legacy.

Most rotting incels live a low risk low reward lifestyle. Life is longer but shitter

U serious about IEDcelling m8?

Fuck the halo effect. I think you are a good human because I associate your avatar with positive emotions.

In the afterlife everybody will look the same and we will always have all the time we need to do the things we like to do.

tumblr_lg7v32xbmp1qdwo4to1_500.gif

LoL cope

Incels can be immortal and stacy still won't spread her legs for incels.

dam thats a brutal blackpill

Sometimes i think souls are sent here to Earth to be placed in bodies as a punishment. Incels just got more severe punishment and a longer punishment also so we are not allowed to die i.e. be set free into the civilized world again until we learn to modify our thoughts and behaviour. Chads and Stacies have a lighter punishment for whatever reason so they are set free earlier and also live a happier life. Afterlife is the ultimate form of happiness but we just had to commit a crime.

This might also be baloney.
I think so as well. The reason why we dont die is to prolong our misery and if we sui we will be punished even more. So we just have to wait to die. Meanwhile you have rich kids driving Ferraris and dying like that but they presumably will be born in even better situation next life.

I believe it's highly plausible that we're literally in hell right now