Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Happy Juneteenth to the Blackcels

What does juneteenth mean?

I’m ordering Popeyes and watermelon to celebrate :feelsaww:

Gargyole floy

Will never happen
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Blacks shouldn’t be slaves women should be

This shouldnt be celebrated, this should be considered a very bad and sad day
why?

Most Whites didn’t even own slaves, mine were dirt-poor as fuck & were literally just one-tier above them more or less.

Also, i’ll find the stats later, but around 40% of those “White” slave owners belonged to the hooked-nose tribe

why?

Most Whites didn’t even own slaves, mine were dirt-poor as fuck & were literally just one-tier above them more or less.

Also, i’ll find the stats later, but around 40% of those “White” slave owners belonged to the hooked-nose tribe
No, i mean its very bad and sad that the slaves got freed

I really FUCKING hate that this holiday went mainstream during 2020 BLM craziness

This used to just be a day where black folk could just get together, maybe have a have a cookout or whatever but not make a big deal out of it

Now it's another kike greeting card holiday and an excuse for media race hustlers and guilty white cucks to fellate eachother. Tragic

408px-Juneteenth_flag.webp.png

I really FUCKING hate that this holiday went mainstream during 2020 BLM craziness

This used to just be a day where black folk could just get together, maybe have a have a cookout or whatever but not make a big deal out of it

Now it's another kike greeting card holiday and an excuse for media race hustlers and guilty white cucks to fellate eachother. Tragic

408px-Juneteenth_flag.webp.png

Exactly. We celebrated this at our churches growing up, and now it has been cheapened by politicians, content creators, and pale pink retards who think shit is new whenever they finally hear about it.

The confederacy had jews in key positions. They never teach you that in school.

I'm glad Floyd died. Hope he's frying in hell lol

That wasn't why they lost though
I don't think that was why they lost either. It was due to a whole host of factors interplaying with each other.

@outcastgymcel23
@Lizard King

Cope if negroes got wiped out america would be overtaken by ms13 and cartels and you would have to move elsewhere or else live in a cartel infested shithole

Thank god for negroes(never thought I would say this in minecraft of course):feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelskek: